Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cambria Bold
Jan 1, 2024

Meat, Meat, Meat, Meat. Surely a meat tunnel has something of value or interest to it. Or maybe it'll just traumatize our heroes. 'ts a win-win, I think.

Glad I caught up with this one. My favourite Final Fantasy games are 5 and Tactics A2, so anything willing to dispense with the plot in favour of giving the player twenty different ways to mash up character traits to potentially break open the game is bound to be all kinds of fun. Here's hoping the Blue Mage Scholar gets some more love, those are always the best characters even when they objectively aren't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cambria Bold
Jan 1, 2024

Hooray for distractions!

The Meat Tunnel led to even more interesting things we definitely aren't supposed to be doing yet. I really dig how the game just lets you bumble off in a direction and find so much without prompting. The flame colours even do a solid job of letting you know that you're in over your head.