Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Big avatar, big life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I keep seeing WAR CRIME GIGOLO's av and wondering if an animated version with Broly twerking his cheeks would be considered funny or over the line.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

New year new av!! Here's a bunch ready to go for whoever wants one

lol @ the one on the top left.

databasic
Jan 8, 2024

I. M. Gei posted:

I keep seeing WAR CRIME GIGOLO's av and wondering if an animated version with Broly twerking his cheeks would be considered funny or over the line.

lol @ the one on the top left.

here for top right tbh

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

What is that one from?

We had a local conservative Christian group that put out a bunch of lovely "Virginity Rules" ads when I was in high school. They were all the lowest budget poo poo imaginable and deeply cringe. I really hope they're up on Youtube or something now.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Feb 1, 2024

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

I. M. Gei posted:

What is that one from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5L3JwHiGp0

E: LOL my housemate walked in while I was watching that and I had to explain I wasn't actually watching Christian purity PSAs online

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Feb 1, 2024

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

I. M. Gei posted:

Wonder no more!

E: my housemate also walked in while I was painstakingly photoshopping Brolly's glistening butt but just went "Oh yeah now that makes sense"

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Feb 1, 2024

databasic
Jan 8, 2024

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

E: LOL my housemate walked in while I was watching that and I had to explain I wasn't actually watching Christian purity PSAs online

ngl it sounds like you were watching Christian purity videos online (and I support u)

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
im not watching Christian purity PSAs. please dont put in the newspaper that i was watching watching Christian purity PSAs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

lol