Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"Which river is my favorite the Tigris or the Euphrates"?? Do you not have ears I explained this earlier in the stream. I literally answered that before. *leans forward to manually enslave*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

It blocked the phrase “9/11-style event” but then clearly used an image of 9/11 anyway in the second picture when I changed the prompt to “exploding skyscraper-style event.” So what the gently caress.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

it's time for a change

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

insane anime posted:

do the whole bible please.

I stole his idea and have been doing Biblical pixel art scenes for a while now and its attempts at rendering Uriah's death despite clearly having no clue who Uriah was are pretty cool:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Master Chief attacking a Costco sample station employee

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Nostradingus posted:

Fire Emblem Gender Swap Gas

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

One more thing... you said there was a secret chord that David played and it pleased the Lord... but if I recall, you mentioned that you don't really care for music. Do ya?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Jenny Agutter posted:

a gamer serenely watching a squirrel t-pose

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Gamer having a calm freakout after losing a race in F-Zero GX and putting the disc in a drawer underneath a sweater

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Access to AI technology needs to be banned from the UK immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010