Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the mavericks fuckin suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

"here comes Derek Jones Jr, a key addition to the team"

the mavs are so hosed

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

cant wait to see all kinds of new player debuts for the bucks, suns, and celtics today, and also the same old boring rear end 76ers team as always but now kelly oubre is going 4 of 22

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

its so loving cool to have Miami Heat (Preseason) Basketball back

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Rick posted:

I had no idea Thomas Bryant ended up on Miami but it's a nice fit.

they didnt make any big moves but the stuff they did just Made Sense. he's going to take a lot of nice passes from dudes and finish them and not look like a complete loser inside a zone

kyle lowry/dru smith as a PG duo is terrifying. gotta hope there's some help coming there. but ive got a lot more faith in Haywood Highsmith contributing good minutes this year than I did before the playoffs last year

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

morestuff posted:

After one preseason game I’m much more optimistic about the Hornets starters but good lord they’re thin beyond that. Getting Bridges back from suspension will help, but I have no idea how they’re going to stagger the rotation or handle even a single injury

yo who is the dude who looks like skin-n-bones Post Malone, #22

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/Anthony_Chiang/status/1712961905927594206

jamal cain about to fuckin Get That poo poo

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

are either of the champagnie bros good at ballin

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

duncan robinson you fuckin SUCK

glad these games are here to let me practice the posts ill be making in the heart of the season

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Aye Doc posted:

are either of the champagnie bros good at ballin

the answer to this was a resounding No

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the heat have an endless supply of 6'7" white guys who only know how to shoot 3s and not necessarily well

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

knicks games are unwatchable garbage

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

jamal cain gotta make the roster man, after this and the san antonio game how can you deny the greatest hooper from Pontiac, Michigan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Sasha don't do defense