Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

I agree but what do you mean “was”? He’s still around and now that he’s a health nut probably even more active in gross poo poo cause he still can despite being old as gently caress. Ugh :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

Ya know, we all celebrated Rush Limbaugh’s death cause he was an unredeemable stain on humanity and actively worked to make life much worse for a huge swath of the country but if anyone has a truly personal grudge it’d be Chelsea. Like personal in the tradition of westerns or samurai revenge movies. That said gently caress the Clintons. They’re all poo poo.

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

teen witch posted:

I forgot how loving weird mainstream culture was to Chelsea as a child, as we were with the Obama girls (and Michelle Obama! Still!). Are we ever going to reckon with that or no?

No, probably not. Think of all the poo poo the Bush twins got up to that was never really made a big deal of. Which, good, it shouldn’t, but no we as a country are never gonna deal with this hypocrisy. Look at all the poo poo they’re throwing at Hunter Biden. At least he’s an adult and somewhat skeezy.

I had the misfortune to listen to Rush in the early/mid ‘90’s, (he was new to the area and my mom briefly and my uncle for life listened to that poo poo) am about the same age as Chelsea and he would not shut the gently caress up about her, constantly calling her a dog, making dumb songs etc; it was loving gross and yeah, people forget that. And yeah, not to defend a Clinton but that poo poo was hosed up. Then the Bush twins are off limits? Good. Then Obama’s kids? Fire away dipshits! And they’re still pushing that Michelle used to be a man poo poo. It’s just hate all the way down. Tired of this poo poo