Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Gina Carano went from UFC and bit roles to Fast & Furious and Star Wars (and dating Henry Cavill?) to working with Ben Shapiro. It's an incredible arc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

The exact moment the credits rolled for the Warcraft movie.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I figure he’s a theatre kid that just Loves To Perform so he’ll show up in like, Criminal Minds or something to scratch the itch.

Or he is below-Cage levels of financially irresponsible.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

The better the show started to look visually, the worse it became narratively.

I liked how the show looked originally, some of the sets were a little dinky, but the places looked fairly realistic overall. The cinematography was pretty great for TV at the time. They certainly did a good job making the various locations feel different.

Once they got CGI skeleton money, that's when the show got bad.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Posting under his real name really defeats the “it’s a character” lie

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

credburn posted:

Okay I know this was two pages ago but it's driving me nuts. What the hell is the L? The lesbian? The love? The loss? The limelight?

Take a “l” is a loss, take a “w” is a win. sometimes a “dub” is a win too, I think.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Just Another Lurker posted:

GoT actors reading through the Season 8 scripts for the first time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps-UGhAQR_Y ooff! :asoiaf:

this is the ideal content for this thread. Every main actor on that show was on track to be a megastar, and now they're in this weird hollywood/uk limbo. People wanted Richard Madden to play James Bond, and now he's on Amazon streaming shows.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

nah he was always a creep. He lived right near a subway but walked to a more distant store because he was lightly stalking one of their employees.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

He made a video of himself eating spaghetti which really is a hallmark of celebrities finally learning their place

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

He hasn't had a hit in forever, Suicide Squad got slammed, they couldn't get Michael Bay for Bad Boys III, his wife fucks his son's friends and tells people, and he came off like a massive over-sensitive caveman for slapping Chris Rock.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Man I loved Fresh Prince, MiB and Bad Boys (2). What a fall from grace.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

He looks so different now. I’m glad he survived the heart incident. I wish he would buy his correct size (he’s a medium now, most likely) instead of xxl.

I won’t watch his movies or listen to his repetitive podcast but I’m glad he’s kicking. He’s a nice dude from all accounts.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Nah, Prince was just a weirdo with a lot of gifts. He’s not magic he’s just a guy. He’s special but he’s not an eternal muse. Calm down.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Jessica Simpson also wore “mom jeans” in 2009 and got dragged by the media for being “fat” she was a size 4 and looked amazing

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Lewinski is older than I am, and as I got older, eventually passing her age when it went down basically made the story get sadder and sadder.

Thinking about how I was at 22, there’s no way Bill was anything but a predator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

it’s shocking how Mayer hasn’t been chased out of society. Metoo started up and I thought he’d be living under an assumed name within a few weeks. The skeletons in the closet just weren’t as many as I’d thought. He’s not a great person but I’d assumed worse.