Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

According to Wikipedia the Three Body Problem is still in production with them as showrunners.

I distinctly remember thinking, while reading the book: "Wow, this author is really banking on this getting an adaptation by either Nolan, Villeneuve or someone equivalently bombastic". So I'm sure they are absolutely thrilled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

That Works posted:

I'm in my early 40s and even thinking about trying to have any kind of romantic / sexual interaction or discussion with someone who is 20 years old just feels creepy and kind of weird.

I'm in the same boat. The good old "divide by 2 and add 7" rule of thumb remains surprisingly accurate at all ages so far.