Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Spinz posted:

Omg lmao

I only got about 1:30 in before the cringe overwhelmed me

I just can't believe HOW bad it actually is

Gotta be coke involved
He actually pretends to hold a microphone even for a few seconds lol

Oh God the end of it, ha

Billy Squier sucks so drat bad, just like every other musician that made a song about getting a handjob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
When you start sleeping in your car

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

MrQwerty posted:

She was getting starring lead in her own Star Wars show that was already in pre-production when she blew everything up

Yet another poor victim of the woke mind virus.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sourdough Sam posted:

I feel like half the cast of Game of Thrones had their careers killed. Kit Harrington at the very least. I'm sure they're all well off now but they just kind of show up in bad movies occasionally.

Isn’t he working on the Jon Snow spinoff?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
IIRC Heigl was calling out a bunch of lovely male behavior

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bradzilla posted:

SO DONT loving BUY IT, DONT loving DRINK IT, DONT loving CLICK MY LINKS.

I mean Christ, all I did was make this thread to support a product which actually pleasantly surprised me, and folks are voting this thread "crap" and suggesting I'm scamming them. I've said repeatedly that this was just my experience and in no way should indicate how everybody else will feel. I've said the links to Amazon were referrals, so I'm not trying to hide anything. I've-

ahh gently caress it, I'm closing this thread, gently caress you and gently caress GBS, I can never post a single goddamn thread in here without you faggots making GBS threads it up in some way or another. I should've learned my lesson long ago and never left the intelligent, rational forum where I don't have to deal with clueless idiots and morons like you people. I'm going back to FYAD and staying there, since it has a microscopic fraction of the retards and trolls populating GBS.

I guess that should strike me as being ironic, but it's more sad to me than anything. Thanks for running me out of my own goddamn forum.

A good choice but I wouldn’t say it was the exact moment

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Speaking of Cheers, Kirstie Alley pulled a Gina Carano and went full MAGA too until she croaked.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The nipper sized bottles of Crystal Head are cute l’il skulls :3:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Skippy McPants posted:

No idea why they were in such a hurry to get done with GoT. Far as I can tell, neither of them has done anything even remotely as relevant before or since. Definitely one of the bigger Dunning–Kruger moments in recent entertainment history.

They were supposed to go make Star Wars stuff for Star Wars money but whoops

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Don't forget their other post GOT project was an alternate history series where the Confederacy won the American Civil War (which thankfully didn't get past the planning stage).

Oof. Whoever stood up in those meetings and said “maybe this isn’t such a great idea” is a goddamned hero.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

credburn posted:

Wasn't there an upcoming pop star who had a Milli Vanilli moment on SNL? She was, uhhh Britney Spears's sister, maybe...?

Ashley Simpson, who has already made an appearance in this very thread

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
According to Wikipedia the Three Body Problem is still in production with them as showrunners.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chrpno posted:

Well why not? Dude obviously worked pretty hard for 30-40 years before the big money train crashed thru his wall, why not take a breather?

Yup, this. He’s been writing this poo poo for 30 years, I don’t blame him for being done with it. I’ll read the next book if it ever comes out just because I read the others but I legitimately don’t care if he finishes it or not.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

laserghost posted:

Winona Ryder is attached to the Beetlejuice 2 movie.

There's going to be a sequel to Beetlejuice, jesus

I would imagine she got a decent paycheck for Stranger Things

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Winona Ryder shoplifting just made me like her more tbh

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Yeah but you gotta understand the hold Jada has on him. This has been going on for decades. There are stories from the start of the marriage where she'd show up to the set of The Legend of Bagger Vance to throw golf balls at him if did what she'd call a "plan b take".

wtf

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
John Bonham was mid, he just hit hard

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lol yeah that lady that made a bunch of money early on and basically retired from doing hard stuff to make even more money without being constantly in the public eye is a real dumb dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hawowanlawow posted:

yeah making money is what makes someone not stupid

She’s the same age as me but chilling in a mansion while I’m sitting in an office sending spreadsheets back and forth. Maybe I can do math and tie my own shoes but she’s still got the better deal.