Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
This music video for hard rock up-and-coming legend Billy Squire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcFSheSaht0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

laserghost posted:

Ex-Pink Floyd megaloman Roger Waters decides to pen an open letter to Zelenski's wife, Olena, and ask her some "tough questions" in a tone not dissimilar to cranky grandpa fuming at "those people" in his TV: https://guitar.com/news/music-news/roger-waters-believes-ukrainian-surrender-will-stop-the-slaughter-open-letter-war-russia/

Rog is so anti-war, he worked himself into a shoot and came out pro-Russia. Oops!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
CM Punk had just reclaimed the AEW World Championship in his home town of Chicago on September 4, 2022. Shortly afterwards, at the media scrum, he attacked various people who also worked for All Elite Wrestling, including the Executive Vice Presidents. Now, when I say “attacked”, I mean verbally…for the most part. After the media scrum, Punk and his friend Ace Steel got into a legitimate backstage brawl with said Executive Vice Presidents.

Now, normally that would be the moment when a wrestler’s career would be over. It wasn’t. This past June, All Elite Wrestling launched a new weekly show pretty much so CM Punk could still wrestle for AEW without running into the various wrestlers he hates so Punk’s feelings wouldn’t get hurt. Punk lasted TWO MONTHS before another backstage brawl broke out between him and the son of Luke Perry (also a wrestler), which resulted in him being fired from AEW.

Over the past 24 hours, WWE (for whom CM Punk wrestled for until another dramatic exit 10 years ago, albeit one where Punk was right) made it known they were not interested in hiring him.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
John Landis’ directing career died when Vic Morrow was decapitated, I forgot about that.