Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

He hasn't made a comeback right? I don't keep up with much but I'm positive I haven't heard about a Mel Gibson movie in 10 or more years.

He did a fun "angry old man Santa" movie with Walton Goggins a few years ago. I enjoyed it. Pity about the racist gently caress playing Santa though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

YeahTubaMike posted:

drat, I thought I was the only person on earth that remembered that It's Like You Know ever existed

I remember it because the guy who played the "evil" teacher for Malcolm in the Middle's nerd class was the main guy in it.

I also remember it being kinda funny and cool.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

HonorableTB posted:

The memory of Ashlee Simpson busting into a jig onstage after being caught lip syncing popped into my head again and :lol:

Speaking of the Simpson sisters.

Whilst it is not a specific moment. But older sister Jessica's career as a pop star died in the arse when it came out in that reality show she was doing that she was really REALLY dumb.

I forget the specifics, but she didn't know that Tuna was a fish or something similar.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

More Jessica Simpson "news":

Her sister is married to Diana Ross's son.