Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Well i never knew freddie prinze jr. had a famous dad who killed himself at 22.

(In regards to those VICE links about famous comedians and their downfalls)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Thing is of all that Chris Rock was mocking her for her hair, which iirc had fallen out because of chemotherapy or something similar, which is kinda the situation where you're an rear end in a top hat if you DON'T slap the comedian across the kisser

Alopecia not cancer (not that making fun of someone for Alopecia is any nicer)

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

emSparkly posted:

Led Zeppelin can eat my rear end lmao. Fuckin plagiarized dadrock played by a child molester.

True,and the drummer was an attempted rapist,gently caress em.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Just Another Lurker posted:

I have the final season of Dexter on dvd, it remains unopened... sealed forever in clear plastic.

You should throw it in the loving ocean.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Speaking of lip sync,a man who was incapable of it.

https://youtu.be/-K_f6mYlFdk?si=cgVmg2zDD8dLtyxP

From the start the perfect timed walk to the mic,upside down piano,multiple key changes tempo changes and song changes,dance routines in high heels on a dark stage with shades and not a beat missed.

loving legend.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

teen witch posted:

I feel like Prince’s popularity isn’t something us mere mortals can exactly measure. Prince is, was, and will always be. A glittery purple void of love, sex, and guitars. The corporeal form is no longer on this plane of existence but his existence is. It always has been.

drat straight.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

We’re all depressed in these difficult times but have you considered not posting?

Also drat straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Eminem rapped about her “flying around the room like a balloon-a grabbed the last can of chicken toona from the fridge” something something about having sex with a dude and christopher reeve was a cripple.

That’s my Jessica simpson knowledge.