Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

That Works posted:

To my understanding (I dont follow pop tabloid stuff much) Cavil dated Carano, dated someone else, went back to Carano, then moved on. Also he made at best tone deaf comments about #metoo and there's a fair bit of rumors about him being a misogynist to the women writers and producers of the Witcher etc but again, just rumors so idk. He might be a solid dude but he's gotten enough bad press I'd be reluctant to just outright support him.

i thought those rumors turned out to have been spread by the Witcher showrunner after he was canned for arguing with their terrible decisions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
yes he's now Will "The Slap" Smith

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Yea if the comedian makes a bad joke they can be up there on stage looking bad and then get flack for it afterwards. Or hell even if Will went up and told him 'hey that was out of line please apologize' that would still have been pretty weird. The Slap made me feel he's very insecure.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

lol. Meanwhile, inside Will Smith's head.......

"ok willie boy.... no sweat, it'll be just like in Independence Day.... 'welcome to earf!!', they loved you for that! you got this in the bag..."

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

DrBouvenstein posted:

Supposedly, the power on the ship was going in and out making it hard/impossible to steer. More stuff in the OSHA thread or the thread on the collapse itself, but might not be the captain's fault, almost certainly the fault of whatever company owns the vessel for lack of any maintenance, but good luck getting blood from that stone.

Oh I'm sure the giant insurance companies will not need our good wishes in applying infinite force to squeeze every bit of blood from whatever stones are available.