Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I like Nothing But Trouble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Casey Wilson saying "gently caress" live on SNL during her first episode ever.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ultramega OK posted:

He’s not a celebrity in the traditional sense, but Matt Lauer managed to gently caress up one of the best and highest-paying gigs in television news. He co-hosted NBC’s “Today” for 20 years, interviewed many of modern history’s most-important people, and witnessed many of modern history’s biggest events. Lauer was also paid as much as $20 million a year.

Then, on November 29, 2017, NBC fired him for having sex with a younger co-worker. She says it was rape, he says it was not.

Either way, Lauer will likely never return to television. He’s essentially persona non grata.

bro he had a rape button installed in his desk.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

emSparkly posted:

And his son's directing career ended with Bright lmao.

It wasn’t being a sexpest since that doesn’t really get you fired.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

chainchompz posted:

Chris Rock has made me laugh way more and way harder than Will Smith.

Coasting off of Independence Day, MIB, Wild Wild West, and Fresh Prince. Make more comedy.

Slowly and loudly over-enunciating the telegraphed punchline is pretty boring imo. It’s his whole loving thing.

Maaybeee. We. Should. Make. The. BULLETS. Illegal!

Got em.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The thing about one’s image is, if it loving sucks, you can change it. Does he need the adoration of the Legion of Bed Sores that comprise his fanbase that badly?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Dawg it’s the jorts. The jorts are his “brand.” I think it’s probably also how he feels most comfortable. The jorts make him feel safe. They pOwn his taint/brown area.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Jorts are pretty nice

only daisy dukes can cup my fine cakes.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Go off, king.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Still funny she not only dueted with human cumsock Kid Rock but then doubled-down by crying about cancel culture. Whom amongst us hasn’t championed an openly bigoted piece of poo poo and then went on to make sure that everyone knew you really meant it.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

More like Buddy Bitch.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Now do Bowie.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Do you think that Greta Van Fleet- you know what ... nevermind. Terrible premise for a bit.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

yea it was 1988. Enough already.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Bonzo posted:

Rush just watched TV and read books. Say what you will but they're normal guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjbvZJaxcbw

And yeah, 2112 was Ayn Rand but they were in their 20s like anyone else who reads The Fountainhead.

It was nice to read a thoughtful renunciation of his Randian past written by him, but he only did so after meeting impoverished people for the first time in his life in his late 50s. Glad he made it but yeeeesh.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

He hosed the same 13 year old Jimmy Page hosed.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Re: Star Trek ladies. When someone blows your back out, word gets around I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

well why not posted:

Nah, Prince was just a weirdo with a lot of gifts. He’s not magic he’s just a guy. He’s special but he’s not an eternal muse. Calm down.

We’re all depressed in these difficult times but have you considered not posting?