Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWJCfbMw0Yo

her little awkward jig gets me every time lmao

That hurt to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Songbearer posted:

To be fair many people took the Soulja Boy thing obscenely badly, because Videogames Are Art

Lookit this game man it’s stupid as hell

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

My stepbrother legitimately looks like a fat depressed Jared from Subway. It’s uncanny and incredibly unfortunate. He’s a decent guy but goddamn.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Extra Large Marge posted:

When Katherine Heigl reacted to becoming a breakout star by badmouthing Knocked Up and Grey's Anatomy, the two pieces of work she was most well known for.

I used to live with a bunch of film industry people. Publicly badmouthing a project was always brought up as an easy career suicide. It takes an army of people to put together a movie or tv show, and when you run your mouth they all turn on you.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I like Akroyd way more as an openly insane old man selling glass skulls full of booze.

I'm looking at one on display in my living room at this very moment.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
A lady I knew in Development had to spend a weekend wining and dining him. It was super validating when she confirmed my belief that he’s a total loving chode.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

redshirt posted:

Strong Nolan audio mix vibes there, but without Nolan's pedigree.

I hadn’t seen any of his movies after Interstellar, mostly because I just don’t see movies often. Reading that poo poo about the audio pretty much turned me off from bothering. It’s one of my biggest pet peeves when I’ve gotta put CC on and/or nurse the volume control for an entire movie.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

He did have a cute little white supremacist phase right? And underage girl shenanigans iirc. I’ve always been mystified by the deification of the man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

You might be thinking of The Cat In The Hat, but don't worry, he made his stupendous comeback in the Netflix show The Pentaverate! Remember The Pentaverate? The "comedy" show where he played eight characters?

I felt like on paper that show checked a ton of boxes for me and I should have loved it. It was such an unfunny slog that I gave up on it after two or three episodes.

Shrek isn’t a core memory for me from my childhood so I don’t pay attention to them, but it does feel like a new Shrek comes out every two years so he’s definitely still working.