Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
starting your day by driving a car is massively fail

honestly driving a car is massively fail

turning a huge wheel left and right and beeping a dumb sounding horn is toddler behavior imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

this is why i always have a wank the instant i wake up

:haibrower:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
why would u buy a performance sedan that u cant do donuts or burnouts with OP?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/1555206778907856897

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
beep boop

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly climb into the trunk of my car to sleep."

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
OP I would recommend trading in the WRX for a nice Dodge Charger. Bigger sedan with ample space. Better interior quality. The purity of true RWD with 100% defeatable traction control, and a glorious NA or supercharged V8. (only losers get teh V6 versions)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
OP gonna get canned for illegally camping on company property.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
office culture is loving trash and and corporate boomer execs who want everyone back in the office 40 hours a week should be literally guillotined post haste

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lmao @ everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Ev cars suck poo poo more than regular cars because they are are still cars, but are all driven by some real piece of poo poo dbags.