Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
I'm sure the 2019 Lion King movie has been mentioned but that's for sure mine.

The dumbest thing about it is how "real" the animals are. Because actual animals can emote dammit!

Like yeah sure not in the 1:1 anthropomorphized way you see in a cartoon but like, look at a lion or plenty of other animals irl, like, animals have a ton body language and in this case facial expressions a human can parse.

This movie has so many shots of a just head on shot of lions that look bored as gently caress?

Like I don't understand how you can have so much clear technical know-how on screen and still have the faces feel so stiff and lifeless. Like they put a little work into kid Simba and just said gently caress it to everything else.

Looking back now maybe it was like the recent Flash movie where execs were hype about it and put a lot of money in because it was another "hell yeah this is the future if this hits big we won't need to pay actors ever again!" attempt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU