Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

I'mma just make up some titles because it doesn't make any difference to the thread:

-"Rick Flapjack" (1982)

-Pool Party Slumber Party (1991)

-Wilbert (1987)

I will agree with you on Pool Party Slumber Party and Wilbert but "Rick Flapjack" doesn't meet the criteria for this thread because while it's bad it's far too racist and distasteful, even for the early 80's, to be considered truly boring. Tom Hanks is lucky this didn't kill his burgeoning career on the spot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

Scrambled Egg Sunday (2013)

This is just Bill Hader and Elisabeth Moss arguing in a kitchen for 90 minutes and if you look up the date on the wall calendar it doesn't even take place on a Sunday. I don't get it.

The Ghosts of Burktonville (1998)

Huge disappointment that there are no ghosts in this, just a dramatization of a legal case about a mine collapse. I fell asleep in the middle. Vincent D'Onofrio yelling at Jeremy Irons during the climax woke me up but otherwise a waste of time.

The Dust Jacket Diaries (2003)

Ashley Judd trying to pass down life lessons to her daughter before she dies or gets a divorce or something like that. Boring.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

Scooby-Doo and The Return of The Phantom Big Bopper (2012)

Bills itself as the long awaited direct follow up to A Pup Named Scooby-Doo but contains so many continuity errors and contradiction to the lore as to be an insult to fans. Watching this was a waste of an evening and it would be to any true Scoob-head!

Return to Gilligan's Island (1993)

This NBC made for TV movie is a dramatization of the harrowing production of the cancelled 1982 movie, The Son of Gilligan's Island. This was produced and co-written by Bob Denver himself and seems to have just been made to try and rewrite history to present a version of events where he somehow wasn't responsible for the terrible incident that halted production. The movie tries to shift all the blame onto Alan Hale Jr. (portrayed here by Brian Dennehy) and it was all in pretty poor taste if you ask me!