Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Made in USA is the only film I've ever fallen asleep while watching. Cashback is the film whose existence makes me the most annoyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I mean you're getting your wish with the Ridley film, up to the same braindead "maybe they did all this because they were bad in bed" message Scarface had, unfortunately Scott has a fiftieth of the skill De Palma has and making up poo poo to make fun of one of the most studied figures in history just makes you look like a big mad anglo instead of someone exploring the human condition in exceptional circumstances.

I was reading the letterboxed comments about the film and one actually nailed it. The film needed PTA, someone who can balance the courageous, charismatic, and the genius with the vanity, anger, and foibles.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Swift getting car'd is hilarious though

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Never stacked up to the Hobbes novel

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

There is only one place that I've seen it being reviewed favorably and it was a place with a personal relationship with the director. The rest of the world seems to find it tepid