Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Avengers. Don't know if it's worse than Avengers 2 because I was done with those movies after seeing the first one.

Halloween Jack posted:

The Starfighters is on my shortlist for Worst of All Time. Even MST3K can't make it interesting to watch. I suppose I can't call it "pointless," since it's a propaganda film.

At least they got their poopie suits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Failson posted:

That was also a big disappointment for me. It's a legendary bad movie! Starring Tura Santana! Tom "Icky Elf" Pace! Wendell Corey is literally dying as they filmed it! But the movie is mostly cars parking, the mundane science stuff you mentioned, and a nightclub.

I should have just watched Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster again.

Is it part of the Birdemic Cinematic Universe?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

That movie you enjoyed? It’s actually the most boring, pointless movie I’ve ever watched.

This is the correct answer for the entire thread

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

SolarFire2 posted:

When I was a younger goon there was someone on these forums hyping up a movie called Leviathan, a documentary aboard a fishing vessel shot almost entirely with GoPros. What I got as a ninety minute, narration-less episode of Deadliest Catch.

You should have watched the 1989 movie of the same name

Much more fun

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

When I saw Wilbert, I mistook it for Willard at first. I was about to start screaming a la Sisko:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

LaserPrinter69 posted:

The Babadook. The creature sound effects were from some early 1990 video game, and the big reveal that the real monster was her trauma all along I felt like the entire forum had played a prank on me to get me to waste my time.

It is rather funny that her trauma is now considered a gay icon