Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Does Sora not know how to use a gun? Pretty sure a gun would be more useful than a big key. Much like Shadow is superior to Sonic I think we can agree an edgier Sora that uses a gun would totally be better. Disney/Square Enix you've got the money, you can afford to hire me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
im gayblade

:firstpost:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Dont know what the hell youre talking about op but :wrong:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Keys aren't great for stabbing no but if you have nothing else on you at least it's something metal and pointy

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
You can throw a key blade and also use it in close combat. Its a superior weapon to a gun or other purely ranged weapon in every way.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Why doesn’t Sora just do a fly over and raze the planets in his Gummi ship?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the op regularly lies on his back with his legs in the air, jetting out hot rancid streams of piss all over his own stomach, chest and face. bear that in mind

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the op regularly lies on his back with his legs in the air, jetting out hot rancid streams of piss all over his own stomach, chest and face. bear that in mind

Let he cast the first stone

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

The keyblade can un/lock anything, even metaphysical concepts. Sora is just a moron.

Like there's nothing stopping him from just unlocking people's hearts instantly killing them.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The keyblade is a TERRIBLE weapon, and here is why:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nqFX7q1yUk

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I think my phoenix down pillow is made of chicken feathers.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It’s probably reasonably effective as a blunt weapon and I wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end but it’s also likely quite heavy for the user. Sora’s kinda noodly so I bet he’s real tired at the end of a long day.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

It's not even possible to hold it properly to wield it.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I was in the room with my ex when they were playing kingdom hearts 3 and they were rambling about friends and hearts and kingdom hearts (which very factually is never defined even if anyone disagrees they are wrong it's just gibberish) and especially key blades but also they were talking about key blades and key blades and none of it made sense.

Anyway turns out they called some things key blades and another thing a qi blade which I'm sure makes total sense with subtitles but if you're just hearing the audio it sounds insane lol

I am very well versed in kingdom hearts knowledge. There's goofy and also Donald and Mickey and the main kid is Sora except when he's not and then some other emo kid and also a girl that isn't important I think and also an old guy that is but then everyone is just okay at the end anyway because the power of heart of the cards. I can answer pretty much all questions with perfect accuracy.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I have a feeling you've never played Scrooge McDuck in a NES game.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:allears: how do you get ready for work in the morning :allears:

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

There are no guns because its a kids game for children

and it not making sense is because its a kids game for children

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Shadow also said hell, drat, and prick, so his game is automatically cooler.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Dragonstoned posted:

Even kids deserve better than w/e the gently caress KH is.

(Also there are guns)

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Priv msg me (both you and OP).

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Yeah well that's probably why you haven't defeated the darkness with the power of love and friendship, Op

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

When I was in the can I saw a mexican guy kill a black guy with a tuna can lid so

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I feel confident I could use a keyblade as a weapon

cathead
Jan 21, 2004

Sometimes, in a dangerous situation... the keyblade just doesn't cut it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz78cjepCa8

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Ur right op every hero should use long range sarin gas mortars, white phosphorous RPGs, and uranium tipped shrapnel rounds

Nae
Sep 3, 2020

what.

sure okay posted:

Ur right op every hero should use long range sarin gas mortars, white phosphorous RPGs, and uranium tipped shrapnel rounds

sounds like spec ops: the line guy did nothing wrong

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

This you OP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCZs29IAu3c&t=10s

bertolt rekt
Jul 30, 2007

Kingdom hearts is metal gear solid for homeschooled kids

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

is Mickey Mouse the Warrior of Darkness...?

Scruffyhawk
Jun 30, 2005

FHNNNNNNN
Ramrod XTreme

is this true

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
lol you misspelled beyblade. Idiot.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Gargamel Gibson posted:

lol you misspelled beyblade. Idiot.

goddamn you

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Steamboat Willie vs Spininiched out Popeye in the rotating fleisher's superman camera invention.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
are there any video games about those little skateboards for your fingers they would sell for like a dollar 20 years ago

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

https://www.budk.com/Otherworld-Steampunk-Gun-Knife-32569

maybe one of these but notch the blade to be more keylike

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Sora. Donald. Goofy.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
But also, OP, you need that bigass key to stick in the big keyhole. It has additional functions central to your goal. So even if you had another weapon, you'd still have to bring the keyblade. What, you gonna do all those jumps with both of them on you?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

But also, OP, you need that bigass key to stick in the big keyhole. It has additional functions central to your goal. So even if you had another weapon, you'd still have to bring the keyblade. What, you gonna do all those jumps with both of them on you?

Uhhh pretty sure Sora lifts and guns aren't that heavy.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Oct 7, 2023

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the gunblade solved the problem of weaponry in 1999

nobody has any use for weapons that aren't gunblades anymore, so yeah, of course a keyblade is going to seem dumb now that everyone on the streets is carrying the final evolution of personal arms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Dragonstoned posted:

Lol what kind of reasoning is that? If they're old enough to shoot a real gun they are old enough to play games with guns in them.