Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
lmao ATTA BOY HARPER t-shirts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

triple sulk posted:

what does your heart tell you
gently caress every brave, gently caress every snake

waffy
Oct 31, 2010
When I was young I was at the beach and there was a kids shovel laying on the sand. For some reason I decided to stomp on the scoopy part as hard as I could. The stick part swung up and smashed me in the funny bone crazy hard and I rolled around in the sand screaming I’m pain. That was my worst funny bone hit ever.

What I’m saying is I’m basically the same as Bryce Harper.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Shirtless Bryce

Oh my

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
careful bryce don't hit your elbow on a champaign bottle like a certain astros pitcher who lost a season and a half because of it

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

CapnAndy posted:

lmao ATTA BOY HARPER t-shirts

Owns

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

lol these shirts

https://twitter.com/lindseyadler/status/1712672994382790935

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

yeah all you have to do is mention something on twitter and 30 bots will pop up selling a tshirt of it

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Intruder posted:

yeah all you have to do is mention something on twitter and 30 bots will pop up selling a tshirt of it

I never did get a GOOD GAME LETS GO EAT shirt

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
We're gonna find out tomorrow that d'Arnaud muttered "nice swing" after Castellanos whiffed on an pitch turning him into a monster

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
Wear what the players wear!

entire Phillies clubhouse is naked

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Intruder posted:

careful bryce don't hit your elbow on a champaign bottle like a certain astros pitcher who lost a season and a half because of it

Who was the one who wound up on the DL from playing Guitar Hero?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Phanatic posted:

Who was the one who wound up on the DL from playing Guitar Hero?

Joel Zumaya

He's also the guy whose elbow exploded after a pitch. Not the ligaments, it literally broke the bone

e: He also got hurt from moving furniture from his parents house in CA during a wildfire, don't remember if that waa related or a seperate injury

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
https://twitter.com/atlhoe12345/status/1702344633999634883?s=46&t=ZnTIZXYEMHcybQkkyT0AJQ

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Still in disbelief over Strahm’s performance

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Strahm was a drat hero. I was sure the Braves were going to at least tie it

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

triple sulk posted:

THE ATLANTA BRAVES ARE DOGSHIT GARBAGE

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

triple sulk posted:

THE ATLANTA BRAVES ARE DOGSHIT GARBAGE

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Intruder posted:

Strahm was a drat hero. I was sure the Braves were going to at least tie it

It’s def. a team effort between Ranger/Trea/Nick/Rojas, but Strahm pulled off a loving miracle

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
Lol Comcast's microphones are already down to AM quality

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

https://twitter.com/realprinceblue3/status/1712677345264361842

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

omg

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Man if I were a Phillies fan I’m pretty sure Nick would be my favorite player.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Kirios posted:

Man if I were a Phillies fan I’m pretty sure Nick would be my favorite player.
we're spoiled for choice

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'm pretty glad the Yankees decided not to sign Bryce even though his lifelong dream was to be a Yankee

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Kirios posted:

No one’s even going to remember this historic 2023 Braves offense lol

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Intruder posted:

I'm pretty glad the Yankees decided not to sign Bryce even though his lifelong dream was to be a Yankee

Hey now, it's slander to call someone a Yankees fan

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It's insane how likeable this Phils team is.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost

Kirios posted:

No one’s even going to remember this historic 2023 Braves offense lol

https://twitter.com/PanasonicDX4500/status/1712670293435519263#m

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Winning the pennant and doing absolutely nothing afterwards is a Braves pastime.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It's insane how likeable this Phils team is.
It takes balls to burn a roster spot on a DJ / Party Guy

https://twitter.com/APgelston/status/1712679193727684979

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Winning the pennant and doing absolutely nothing afterwards is a Braves pastime.
Braves won a division. The pennant is the thing the Phillies and Diamondbacks are gonna play for now.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Harlock posted:

With as much JT plays, backup catcher might as well be the designated vibes guy

Human
Jun 9, 2004

REAL HUMAN. SAFE TO APPROACH.
now that this is over, I can admit I like Strider and wish he was on a team I didn't hate

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Harlock posted:

Former Astros Catcher of the Future™️ Garrett Stubbs

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

CapnAndy posted:

Braves won a division. The pennant is the thing the Phillies and Diamondbacks are gonna play for now.

My bad, yeah, meant division.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I applaud the Phillies for bootlegging merch from twitter dropshippers and avoiding Fanatics

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Yeah I gently caress with Nick Castellanos :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life

shyduck posted:

I applaud the Phillies for bootlegging merch from twitter dropshippers and avoiding Fanatics

lol this is an awesome take.