Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Burrow is done

Stroud does everything Burrow does but better

Especially worshiping the one true savior

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Pontius Pilate posted:

Chargers are technically horsies so I can’t fully get behind gently caress-all-horse-related teams, but gently caress the broncos, and gently caress the cowboys too.

What about the Colts?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Corzaa posted:

What about the Colts?

Replace the horse shoes with 45s and we can talk

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Burrow is done

Stroud does everything Burrow does but better

Especially worshiping the one true savior

He hasn't gotten the Bengals to a Super Bowl :colbert:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

I mean, just GTFO with that trash if you haven't been to multiple conference championships and won a super bowl in your first few seasons as a starting QB.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Corzaa posted:

What about the Colts?

I always forget about one n/afc south team and apparently it was the colts this time. gently caress ‘em too

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/NickCarboniWCNC/status/1753078083320729883

You sure about that??

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Tepper probably had a gun pointing at his head

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Shindragon posted:

Tepper probably had a gun pointing at his head

Will he shoot me with it

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Eh its easy to be cynical. Dudes turned around everyone else he's worked with and built some players. Get the offensive line unfucked and a couple dudes who can separate and let's see.

Dude hasn't spent 5 minutes in the building and you're all either crying or lmaoing.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

BlindSite posted:

Eh its easy to be cynical. Dudes turned around everyone else he's worked with and built some players. Get the offensive line unfucked and a couple dudes who can separate and let's see.

Dude hasn't spent 5 minutes in the building and you're all either crying or lmaoing.

he's a loving freak, dude

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Alaois posted:

he's a loving freak, dude

Have you ever worked with high performance athletes and coaches? They're all hosed up, they're all freaks. You just want ones who can win and not do criminal poo poo and gently caress up their career.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

dave canales has killed at least 3 sex workers guaranteed

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

As long as he covered his tracks and can call an offense from this decade I do not care.

I do not care if we have a dirty dozen coaching staff that hires a boat to gently caress on like the Minnesota Vikings did, every single week of the offseason.

This team needs to improve.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I’ve also done all the weird things Canales has done especially the book tour thing. People need to stop throwing stones in glass houses.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Pontius Pilate posted:

I always forget about one n/afc south team and apparently it was the colts this time. gently caress ‘em too

For me it's always the Atlanta Bulldogs

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
Stroud & Love are gonna enter Top 10 QB debates during the off-season and I am all for it. I also believe Bryce Young can turn it around and that Anthony Richardson could break out assuming he doesn't injure himself again.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Stroud & Love are gonna enter Top 10 QB debates during the off-season and I am all for it. I also believe Bryce Young can turn it around and that Anthony Richardson could break out assuming he doesn't injure himself again.

I am so much more optimistic about Richardson’s future after witnessing what Shane did this year. Shane seems like a good coach who can get production out of a variety of QBs.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
russell wilson kidnaps sex workers and forces them to watch game film with him and tells them how good bose headphones are

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

BlindSite posted:

As long as he covered his tracks and can call an offense from this decade I do not care.

I do not care if we have a dirty dozen coaching staff that hires a boat to gently caress on like the Minnesota Vikings did, every single week of the offseason.

This team needs to improve.

shame you just barely missed out on the Franchise QB for this attitude

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Agreed, the more quarterbacks in the Top 10, the better. Hopefully we can pack an even 20 in there by 2025.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

The337th posted:

shame you just barely missed out on the Franchise QB for this attitude

Eh who cares about one lame duck everything that can go wrong did go wrong.

We'll know in a years time.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Short kings rise UP!!

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Short kings rise UP!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPhqsunGPII&t=24s