Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
Who could have seen that coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Doltos posted:

It's hard being constantly right.

What's it like for you though

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Cavauro posted:

stroud hasn't beaten a good qb yet and doesn't face one this year. bryce has beaten the #1 or #2 mvp candidate. teams will have more digestible and easily adaptable film on stroud over the offseason. bryce hasn't been able to show his hand because of how the cards keep catching on fire, burning up, exploding, falling through the floorboards, melting, disintegrating, flash-eroding, dissolving, turning back into pure cellulose, etc. so he will remain a mystery going into year 2. advantage: don't know yet. i'm just fooling. i support giving the little fella time to level and gear up his heroes

Joe Burrow isn't a good QB?

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Cavauro posted:

i wish you would have gone on the ride of that impish little devilish little post

Saw enough and decided it wasn't for me

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

R.D. Mangles posted:

i believe in Justin Fields!!!!!!!!!!!

Please let him leave your wretched franchise

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Alaois posted:

wrong

this man is only 3 years older than Drake Maye

This man has been retired for 20 years

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Sir

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

C. Everett Koop posted:

I'm curious, are there any QBs who really make "The Leap" after their initial rookie deals? Brees/Favre come to mind but they had to change teams first, Steve Young started in the USFL.

Modern day, with all of the QB camps and such, it feels like if a guy hasn't figured it out in his first couple of seasons, at least year 3 barring Urban Meyer-like situations, it's not gonna happen.

Aaron Rodgers?

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Waltzing Along posted:

Joe Montana. LOLOL.

Tom Brady. LMAO.

Brett Favre. Holy poo poo lol.

All QBs, except Trey Lance, have stupid names.

Get ready for the next great Ohio State quarterback in 3-4 years, Air Noland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Does Stroud even put up the same numbers if he were a Panther? Because I would argue Bobby Slowik is helping Stroud out more than anything.

He really was lucky to go to the second worst NFL team.