Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

What would the Doltos bingo card quote be?

"Daltos"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

What's amazing about Jones is each season and thru each game he gets continually gets worse. I think he actually peaked like mid season of his rookie year. By the end of the year he won't even be able to field a snap.

What's it say that I read this post and thought it was about Danny Dimes?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Shinji2015 posted:

Yeah, I think you hit the nail on the head. It's not a matter of whether or not Bryce can succeed, it's whether he can succeed in Carolina and I don't think it can happen as thing stand. The organization is terrible from top to bottom and you see that on the production on the field. We did everything possible to make this team a terrible place to land with his skillset, and I don't see that getting fixed in a year.

The sad part is even if you fired Reich at the end of the season, I wouldn't trust Tepper to find anyone better (if anything, with some of the coaches that might be available next season, I'm worried he could find someone worse), and Bryce can't wait another season for the right coach to show up. The TNF game is going to be a big problem if Bryce has another bad game; there's no other games to hide behind, and if we look like poo poo that's all people are going to be talking about

Josh McDaniels is available.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Failson posted:

Watching Goff be okay with the Lions makes me hopeful Herbert will eventually find success somewhere that isn't the Chargers.

Seattle will welcome you back to the Pacific NW Herbie.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

xbilkis posted:

Here is to me the biggest red flag on Drake Maye

That dude just doesn't look like a top NFL QB. Who's the last great QB who looked anything like that? It's a face in the Jimmy Clausen/Sam Darnold lineage of busts

He's Zach Wilson with a worse smile :sever:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Gorson posted:

Please send Davante Adams

Seattle will take him!

Gorson posted:

to a good team where he can win.

Oh...:(

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Does he look like a shattered vessel of a manling yet?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

MrLogan posted:

I think I said "That's a weird throwing motion" at least 15 times last night watching Levis.

I don't believe this; it's not about the reffing.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

DeimosRising posted:

the difference there is that lawrence has showed he's an acceptable nfl qb, so elevating him to great would be seen as unlocking him. if young has a decent year next year and then settles in as like qb 10-20 then the narrative on him will shift too. people like to pretend they aren't influenced by it but like 90% of posters' opinions are just the standard narratives from halftime shows and talking heads

That's not true. Some of us respect Cavauro's opinion.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Master Stur posted:

Speaking of Bryce :haw:

:thurman:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Parallax posted:

give most valuable player to you, the fans

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Forrest on Fire posted:

Source: the two teams I watch the most of are the Bears and Cardinals.

https://www.betterhelp.com/

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

pasaluki posted:

True story the Bears played all of their home games in Champaign, Illinois in 2002.

The Chicago based Bears fans traveled in droves to attend the games, and the vast majority were great.

There were a few though who would just bitch about everything from the hot dogs not having right kind of mustard or not being done in the proper Chicago way, to the bathrooms not being where they wanted.

They thought the whole area stunk... like literally smelled bad, which that one is probably true because there is a Kraft cheese factory that spends all day spewing noxious fumes.

But certain fans would not stop bitching about it to the point where someone finally said
"I found where the source of that stench is" and pointed towards the Bears sideline.

The Chicago Bears finished the season 4-12.

Would the Gatorade bath post game count as a Champaign Shower that year?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

The Jaguars have not won a game in Jacksonville this year.

You're making GBS threads me.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Our tiny fragile QB just needs to go to a new and loving home in Detroit.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

C. Everett Koop posted:

Bryce is going to break rookie QB records.

The ones that David Carr set.

He'll go down in history.

As a cautionary tale.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

How Not Mad is Tepper right now?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Stroud and Love will lead the league for years to come. Switching gears however, I believe Michael Penix Jr in Minnesota could be a game changer.

Are Vikings fans ready to say Mike Penix? They're good simple folk and it's such a crass name :ohdear:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

I don't think I'll ever get over the Niners stumble dicking their way into their guy like they have.

At least I had the LoB and peak Scoregon for awhile there. That was a spoiled time.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

AR12 is going to make CJ an also ran.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

The Seahawks are going to trade Geno for him wherever he gets hurt next, then he'll get better and take over the league, just you wait and see.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

DeimosRising posted:

People buy lottery tickets

I've got a winner this time, I just feel it.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Black Sunshine posted:

One more reason to hate the Broncos is that they dragged the corpse of Peyton Manning to his 2nd Superbowl win and ruined the comedy of the lesser brother having more SB wins.

Another reason to hate the broncos is that cowboys ride horsies and gently caress the Cowboys.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Corzaa posted:

What about the Colts?

Replace the horse shoes with 45s and we can talk

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

I mean, just GTFO with that trash if you haven't been to multiple conference championships and won a super bowl in your first few seasons as a starting QB.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Pontius Pilate posted:

I always forget about one n/afc south team and apparently it was the colts this time. gently caress ‘em too

For me it's always the Atlanta Bulldogs

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

This is a pretty good Photoshop. Look how small that QB looks compared to everyone else!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

The real question is, how many times has he managed to sneak off with Nicole?