Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Stroud looks good but I wonder how he and the Texans do next year when they don't have the softest schedule possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

better not to fire anyone yet or else you might mess up your tank for the first p-oh gently caress

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Did Rosen just get one season before they traded him? Carolina should just trade him to the Vikings or something and call it a day. I know they won't but they should

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

the only way to know if Purdy is elite or not is for 49ers to jettison all their offensive talent so they should do that as soon as possible

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

i don't get the purdy looks thing, he looks like a qb to me. he's not like aidan o'connell who looks like my cousin when he was 11

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

hey, bryce had a better stat line than dak and allen yesterday!

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

If they give purdy MVP then do we not have to hear about how underrated he is ever again

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

if the dolphins or ravens win out and get the number 1 seed then their qb gets it, if somehow the chiefs end up with it or the ravens get it and drop 1 i'm saying purdy gets it. this is my final prediction

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Brock purdy is a name made up by anime localizers in the 90s

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

somewhere before brock purdy was ever willed into existence there existed someone with two bulldogs and their names were brock and purdy

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

give most valuable player to you, the fans

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

yeah not a single of the QBs are so far and away better statistically that they'll win based on that, it's down to vibes

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

if Tua even goes 1-1 in the next two games he makes a strong case since it's gonna be him with a massacred O-line, no waddle, and a banged up hill, mostert and achane

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

It's ok, in the off-season Tua will study whatever martial art makes you better at reading which receiver is open

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

to defend tua a little bit, mcdaniel's schematic emphasis is optimizing strengths and minimizing weaknesses, so it's not exactly plug and play in regards to qb. you can look at last year to see that. tua has his limitations and its possible this is as efficient as he'll ever be under this offense, but it's not like the rest of the offense and playcalling can't be improved upon

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

For as much McDaniel loves speed they should trade Tua for Fields and some picks

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Tua's year before McDaniel and Fields this year are pretty similar, stat wise, except for Fields also running for 650 yards

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

easton stick is above the line so that must mean he's good

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Laughing if "generational" talent Trevor Lawrence ends up the 3rd or 4th worst QB in his own division

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

i wouldn't put any of those other guys above mahomes until they win a super bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

when the dolphins do inevitably give Tua that big contract its important to remember the context. Green Bay is a good comparison to see the exact opposite situation, if Love had been slightly above average there wouldn't have been as much pressure to try and keep him around because you've historically had phenomenal QB play and its probably easier for the front office to be realistic and mercenary in their spending approach. the dolphins do not have that advantage. its been an absolute shitshow since marino and Tua (with McDaniel behind him pulling the strings) had led the dolphins to the playoffs two years in a row. it's definitely a factor