Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Still wondering what the hell this was

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1711550730484744305

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Seeing this play live yesterday I couldn't believe it was a TD. Probably should've been picked off 9/10 times

https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/status/1724115071301816333?s=19

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

FizFashizzle posted:

I don’t know if Bryce cares at all. He certainly never played like it, and several times looked like he was realizing he didn’t belong out there. Dude just wants to do game day and dancing with the stars and I’m glad of it.

I can't speak for Tua since I don't follow the Dolphins but I get this feeling from Hurts too. The Nick Saban program just turns you into a joyless looking player who only spouts football aphorisms.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

According to that chart someone posted a few days back I'd say Jared Goff and Alex Smith

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

All time bust Zach Wilson was still a starter by year 3

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I for one am shocked a 13 year QB played well against the 28th ranked defense by DVOA.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Because of so much emphasis placed on the QB position, we'll be stuck in prospect overrating/overreaching hell forever.

JJ McCarthy seems the next guy up to fall into the Daniel Jones / Zach Wilson / Bryce Young zone as he magically is going from what people projected as a 4th round pick to a 1st all because of the championship where, imo, he didn't even play that well as a passer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Mike N Eich posted:

I'm convinced with each dismissive comment made of Brock Purdy's ability the 49ers will win the Super Bowl. It doesn't matter if Purdy plays like poo poo, each time someone says "he isn't that good, he has an amazing surrounding cast", it powers another play where a ball flies off a defenders face mask into a receiver's hands. It is known.

The Brad Johnsons of the world have won Super Bowls before, they will win them again.