Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

its about all the guys and gals who hang out at a bar together i was thinking about calling it Clinking Glasses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

A show about a hidden speakeasy inside a jail called Clinking Glasses

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
a show about a former wermacht colonel that ran a prisoner of war camp. after the war, he goes to school to become an optometrist and spends the rest of his life providing free optometry to jewish survivors. its called klinkein glasses

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Sid Vicious posted:

its about all the guys and gals who hang out at a bar together i was thinking about calling it Clinking Glasses

sounds like the worst idea i've ever heard of, sid

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
A PUBG battle royale in real life

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Friends but with graphic penis and vagina sex scenes and someone dies every episode

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
One of those prepper shows but we really test them by doing elaborate Truman Show esque scenarios where they are convinced the world has ended

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Lt. Cock posted:

Friends but with graphic penis and vagina sex scenes and someone dies every episode

And also zombies. The zombies are why someone dies (except in episodes where man is the real monster).

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Wait, I change my mind. We won't be doing any episodes about how 'man is the real monster' in Friends vs. Zombies.

Those episodes will be about how Ross is the real monster.

Passive Aggreeable
May 23, 2009

"Either way, it's going to hurt like crazy."
prehistoric men go into the future (2005) via the help of aliens and must learn to adjust and make a living driving forklifts and welding

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

A show that teaches you how to optimize your usage of a professional networking website. It's called LinkedIn Classes

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
A man has a taking cow but can't let anyone know about it

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
A fishing show, except they do a twenty minute interview with each fish after they catch it.

It's called Blinking Basses.

fake edit: I have just been informed that fish do not blink

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Stinking Asses

(it's about sid lmao)

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

My Spirit Otter posted:

a show about a former wermacht colonel that ran a prisoner of war camp. after the war, he goes to school to become an optometrist and spends the rest of his life providing free optometry to jewish survivors. its called klinkein glasses

I SEE NOTHING!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It%27s_Always_Sunny_in_Philadelphia

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Alright forget Friends. Forget Zombies. Let’s just stick with graphic penis and vagina sex.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Here's my pitch: It's a show about something that matters, and also it makes you feel good about humanity. We're breaking all the rules!

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
So You Think You Can Interpret Actuarial Tables

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
big bang theory except they all just sit around eating their own poo poo all day

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’ve been pitching my idea for a show called “Dr Penis” to all of the networks for years now and no one has bitten yet but it’s only a matter of time. Thinking to maybe dress the premise up a little bit and lean into prestige dramedy and try to get MAX on board.

It’s about a penis who is a doctor.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
A DIY show but the kicker is the guy presenting the show is really bad at the tasks

BadFilmBestFilm
Jun 2, 2021
Celebrity Landmine Island

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

oh hell

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Jose Oquendo posted:

I SEE NOTHING!

hell ya

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

That's better than my idea of some guys hanging out in a bathroom called Stinking Asses

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

neato burrito posted:

Stinking Asses

(it's about sid lmao)

I made an actual joke which makes it more meaningful I think

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

what about a show called spice road fuckers, and it’s about people who travel the Silk Road and graphically gently caress people at each stop along the way?

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
America's Next Top Mohel

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Survivor, but it's one of those dudes from the trickshot sharpshooter shows hunting them all.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Celebrity Skeleton Appraisers

It's exactly what it sounds like.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

maybealabia posted:

America's Next Top Mohel

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Celebrity Skeleton Appraisers

It's exactly what it sounds like.

the bones are worth more if the celebrity is still alive!

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

maybealabia posted:

America's Next Top Mohel

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Diners, drive-ins, and dens of inequities

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

how come in every tv show if a character wants to go incognito, they just put on a ball cap and change nothing else about their appearance? that doesn’t work, I’ve tried it and people still recognize me and say things like “you were asked not to return” or “the morgue is off-limits”

hm, anyway I think there should be a reality show called “deep penetration” where people have to dress up and try to sneak into like military facilities or the White House, stuff like that.

Buce fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Oct 9, 2023

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

A political debate show but people can only fart their opinions. It's called Thinking Asses.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
The Biggest Hoser

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

maybealabia posted:

The Biggest Hoser

u mean hoosier?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Buce posted:

how come in every tv show if a character wants to go incognito, they just put on a ball cap and change nothing else about their appearance? that doesn’t work, I’ve tried it and people still recognize me and say things like “you were asked not to return” or “the morgue is off-limits”

hm, anyway I think there should be a reality show called “deep penetration” where people have to dress up and try to sneak into like military facilities or the White House, stuff like that.

this would be awesome