Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Buce posted:

u mean hoosier?

No. Canadians not Indianans. Who'd watch that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

maybealabia posted:

A man has a taking cow but can't let anyone know about it

A cow has a talking man as a pet but can't let anyone know about it.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

what about the thing but the thing is real and infects someone on a dating show. it would be like too hot to handle where they trick hotties onto a dating show orgy island but instead of the no sex surprise its a thing surprise. whoever survives wins.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Konar posted:

One of those prepper shows but we really test them by doing elaborate Truman Show esque scenarios where they are convinced the world has ended

Not the same but there is,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Cadets_(TV_series)#:~:text=The%20series%20was%20a%20hoax,contestants%20did%20not%20leave%20Earth.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Prescription madness! The game show where people mortally sick can guess which unmarked prescription bottle has the vital drugs they need to survive. Are you going to correctly guess the antivenom that you desperately need for your snake bite, or are you going to accidentally consume the antibiotics Sarah is after!

Contestant who stays alive longest wins!!!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Junk posted:

big bang theory except they all just sit around eating their own poo poo all day

They made that show, it's called The Clinking Glasses Theory

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Unsolved Piss Stories

:pisstape: :iiam: :wellpiss:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

wow. those were some very stupid folks they pranked

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
The Real Houseelves of Diagon Alley

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I made an actual joke which makes it more meaningful I think

You do you homie; scatalogical wordplay is what I do.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I can't wait for AI to be powerful enough that we can just instantly incept a full season of The Big Bang Theory where they all stand in a circle cranking their hogs and violently making GBS threads on the floor while the laugh track goes and periodically an enraged chimpanzee drops from the ceiling to rip one of them limb from limb. Or whatever goon idea is in vogue at that time.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

A DIY show but the kicker is the guy presenting the show is really bad at the tasks

That's just Gettin' Learnt with Ricky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GRRaaH2_LY

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
A show that is literally just a cast of character talking directly to the audience telling them how poo poo they are for watching the show and how worthless they are as a person.

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Cosmos hosted by bobby lee

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

maybealabia posted:

The Real Houseelves of Gary Indiana

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

To catch a senator

Its p much cspan meets fishing shows but with lobbyists. I expect cspan to phone me any day now when they inevitably submit to channel drift

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Everybody fucks raymond

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Cheers, but it's just like the original cheers and you gaslight everyone into thinking it's actually a new show!

No production costs!!!!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

The Loin King posted:

Everybody fucks raymond

:hmmyes:

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Cringy reality shows:

Show: "The Most Unlikely"

A show where producers find old high school yearbooks and select 10 people from the same class/school based on various qualities and have them live in an abandoned school house with one another for a month after they've not talked with one another for over 20 years. Challenges include authentic high school PE events, high school tests, homecoming dances where they're allowed to have a guest come in as a date, sessions with a guidance counselor, being punished with the removal of perks for violating school rules like swearing, oversleeping, eating/drinking outside of approved hours, etc. (Note: We WILL allow people to get away with bullying though, just like real high school.)

The grand prize at the end of the season is getting either $100K or getting your student loans paid off.

Show: "Persona Non Grata" (AKA Eyes Wide Shitheel)

A reality show where everyone wears a disguise that obscures their faces and heads and bodies for the entirety of the series as they live in the same house. The twist is that ONE of the members of the house is actually someone with some degree of pop culture infamy behind them or criminal record they've got on them that has branded them a toxic person. Each episode has the cast putting in secret ballots who they think the piece of poo poo in their house is based on their daily interactions and even the audience is left in the dark as to who the shitheel might be until the end.

The final episode then reveals the jerk to the house and the world, alongside a final group chat counseling session about what they did, how they were seen, how they've change during their time of being a stranger, the votes, etc.

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Sex in the gulag

Game of chodes

Im a sex offender get me out of here

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Buce posted:

how come in every tv show if a character wants to go incognito, they just put on a ball cap and change nothing else about their appearance? that doesn’t work, I’ve tried it and people still recognize me and say things like “you were asked not to return” or “the morgue is off-limits”

hm, anyway I think there should be a reality show called “deep penetration” where people have to dress up and try to sneak into like military facilities or the White House, stuff like that.

A game show where the losing contestant is killed.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Battle Royals, where we allow the royal families of all countries to bludgeon each other to death with pool cues for our entertainment.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

sex fight

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Passive Aggreeable posted:

prehistoric men go into the future (2005) via the help of aliens and must learn to adjust and make a living driving forklifts and welding

Encino Man spin off. Now Link's in college and majors in anthropology. "Link's in Classes"

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Teenage ninja turtles:
Constant have to train a young turtle to become a ninja. The person that trains their turtle to be the best ninja wins!!!

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Mario eats maria

2 phat ladies

Schlubs

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Pretty and slim gay men are dropped off in remote savannah and have to survive vs lions and hippos and other critters. Twinks in grasses.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
To Catch A Predator, except that instead of the 'take a seat' guy it's the squad of marines from the 1987 film Predator and they catch the predator in a big net like they do in the movie.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Operation: Dave.

4 famous Daves (Dave Bautista, David Tennant, Dave Foley, and a rotating 4th Dave) help ordinary people with the problems in their lives. One episode might see Dave Foley help a family with their tax problems, while another episode could see Bautista train a teenager to win the local dance competition.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

A Fancy Hat posted:

4 famous Daves (Dave Bautista, David Tennant, Dave Foley, and a rotating 4th Dave) help ordinary people with the problems in their lives. One episode might see Dave Foley help a family with their tax problems, while another episode could see Bautista train a teenager to win the local dance competition.

Dave Barry is the narrator

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.
It's just Love Island but everyone is wearing a pyrex chastity belt.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I really want robert evans' "Supersoaker full of piss" show to come to fruition.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

A Fancy Hat posted:

bruce mculloch for the theme song

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

suddenly all asses turn to glass, it's called clicking asses

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

a show about how industrially produced products are made

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

A Fancy Hat posted:

I’m here to help, my friends

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Bob Farts Uncontrollably

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

A show about a bus that has to speed around a city, keeping its speed over fifty, and if its speed drops, it explodes

We'll call it "The bus that can't slow down"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Tijuana-A-Go-Go posted:

A show about a bus that has to speed around a city, keeping its speed over fifty, and if its speed drops, it explodes

We'll call it "The bus that can't slow down"

During a TV show is the best format for this idea though. Like I think the idea's good but I dunno seems like something that may work better as a ballet or opera. You know something really high brow that can really capture the personal drama involved in such a story line.