Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
How about the bus that can't slow down but every episode it's a new vehicle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Milo and POTUS posted:

How about the bus that can't slow down but every episode it's a new vehicle

:hmmyes:

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

a show about something

Seinfeld with lasting consequences

Poopbutt
Aug 15, 2022
Survivor: Under the Sea

Pff
Aug 17, 2012
My 230 Pound Life

Can you imagine? Eww.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Survivor: Elm St.

Who can find enough meth to stay awake ten weeks!!!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
The Antique Roadcrew: A team of octogenarians are tasked with fixing potholes around a small English village in competition with a Real Council Crew after the old folks complained one too many times to the council about their lazy road workers just "standing around looking at the hole while one person fills it in".

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
The Antique Roadshoe: People show off old individual shoes that they found by the side of the road. No pairs of shoes, only individual shoes allowed.

Then people can make guesses about how they think the shoe may of ended up where it did or something -maybe include reenactments?- but of course the true story will never be known, so the roadshoe show will always end on a creepy mysterious note.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Undercover Boss Gets Real.

It's undercover boss but the bosses must live an entire week like one of their employees. They're removed from their homes and put into a studio apartment, given second-hand clothing for a week, and given $300 to live on while actually acting as an employee at their own company.

If they survive and don't get fired, they get their old job back. If they're fired in the first week then they're also executed and their money is split up among the employees of the company.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Tree.

It's just a 22 minute shot of a nice tree every week, for like people who can't go outside and see a nice tree.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Good Dog: Several dogs are placed on a desert island. Each week viewers vote on the best dog. At the end of the show the best dog gets a big bone and worst is put down.

Terrible idea for a show. Instead it's a real life dog shelter and to up the stakes all the dogs that don't win (get adopted) are put down.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
A one episode show which is just the producers of Good Dog being put down. :colbert:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A dystopian game show where producers are judged by the previous reality shows they created and set deadly challenges based on the show.

For example they drop one of them from a helicopter over North Sentinel island and then later readjust the height and drop another one that survives, until they fall in love.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Ok I haven't had a legit unexpected laugh like that in a while :golfclap:

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Forged in Fire except instead of swords they make more realistic historical blacksmith items like horsehoes or hoes.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Contestants are sent to prison to see how long they survive in general population. Points are awarded for achieving tasks, good behaviour and time before they demand out, with everything weighted by a difficulty score chosen on entry.

Different difficulties are provided by the crimes that producers tell other prisoners you're guilty of. Can they survive as a rumoured gang-related murderer, unrepentant hate criminal, or child molester? Will they win big money without also ruining (or losing) the rest of their life?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace season 2.