Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

ikanreed posted:

Because they're going to nuke a city before they give up imperial power, op.

We've seen falling colonial empires before.

the uk just gave up, the empires death culminated in brexit

but maybe that was because two world wars were forced upon it before it could do it to anyone else :shrug:

edit: i guess it was able to sort of fold itself in to the new empire so the US led one can just be seen as a continuation...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

The Voice of Labor posted:

well come on already. what are we waiting for? is there some billionaire loser out there who hasn't finished their pleasure bunker yet? are we waiting on them?

they're talking about bombing russian troops with planes based in Romania now, with the neat trick that the planes will land at a Ukrainian airbase and then take off again. So we're getting there.