Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
News:

Views:
Will Kansas City hang over 60 points on Denver? Do they serve kneecaps at the Tampa Bay Cheesecake Factory? Will Billy Five Aces be fired if he loses to his former OC Josh McDaniels? Why are we getting a third London game?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Dolphins might have another 70 point game this week.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
I wonder if I can muster feeling anything when the Bills absolutely annihilate the Giants like clockwork and they talk about how the Jaguars game let them sort some poo poo out like this isn't just going to happen all over again in 3-5 weeks.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Random-rear end fact: Brandon Browner is up for parole next month

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Failson posted:

Dolphins might have another 70 point game this week.

I hope the dolphins win the super bowl.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

49ers and browns combine for 26 points i think. 29

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Can the Ravens just forfeit

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???

Cavauro posted:

49ers and browns combine for 26 points i think. 29

The teams could score a lot more points if they work together imo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

They hate one another. they'll never work together no matter what. the 49ers bully me and the browns want to stick up for me. the browns lead the series 12 to 8. it's anyone's game

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
A lot of balanced-looking matchups, plus what should be some fearsome blowouts. It helps that like 80% of the league seems to be in a rough patch. We should learn a lot.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Jalen Carter is going to put Zach Wilson in a blender

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
I would not have expected Vikings-Bears to be any kind of question at the end of last year. I'm unnerved that it now kind of is.

I still think the Vikings are way better than their record shows -- two of their losses have been to two of the best teams in the sport who both played in the Super Bowl last year, and they kept both of those games very close -- but proving that is on them.

Redeye Flight fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Oct 10, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they aren't governed by record either way. no one will ever know

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

sharknado slashfic posted:

Can the Ravens just forfeit

I mean we SHOULD beat the Titans. But we should have beaten the Colts and we definitely should have trounced the Steelers so who knows. Titans are better than Pittsburgh but I guess slightly worse than the Colts, who we lost to.

It's that field that's worrisome to me with our injury issues. If we were 5-0 like we should be right now I'd seriously consider just playing all backups. But we need the win now.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
Is Cowboys Chargers a close match?

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

dingo with a joint posted:

Is Cowboys Chargers a close match?

In theory, but Cowboys just got humiliated and the potential for the Chargers Chargering is always there, so the chances of one team just slapping the other around is pretty high.

But also, so is the potential for clownball

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
If Belichick loses to McD 2 years in a row then he should absolutely be fired immediately

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Ravens/Titans should be fun on a neutral field. Ravens should whoop us but considering how bad they are at closing games I think we have a chance.

Pats/Raiders is going to be so sad to watch, even discounting that they won't top last year's ending.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Black Sunshine posted:

If Belichick loses to McD 2 years in a row then he should absolutely be fired immediately

Week 18 being against the Jets with an 8-year streak on the line also feels like a pretty perfect goodbye point

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Jags have had so many London games I did a double take when it was announced that Ravens/Titans are playing there next week.

I'm genuinely curious how Belicheck's meeting with Robert Kraft will be this week. Or next week if they lose again.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/tompelissero/status/1711700926828839390?s=46

ah, dang it

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/gregolsen88/status/1711453736487272930?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
No wonder we lost

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:rip: 2023 Minnesota Vikings

Someone get Jon Bois for another episode ASAP

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
I've got a really bad feeling about this week's game, it stinks like a trap to me. Cleveland will be the best defense the Niners have seen yet this year, and they're coming off a bye week so they have a big rest advantage. Plus, it would be so like this team to look awesome through the first few weeks of the season and then faceplant and lose to the nasty man. Although apparently there is still a chance Watson won't play, and given how bad the backup was before the bye maybe they won't stumble badly enough to lose even if the offense has a harder time than they've had so far this year.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Grozz Nuy posted:

I've got a really bad feeling about this week's game, it stinks like a trap to me. Cleveland will be the best defense the Niners have seen yet this year, and they're coming off a bye week so they have a big rest advantage. Plus, it would be so like this team to look awesome through the first few weeks of the season and then faceplant and lose to the nasty man. Although apparently there is still a chance Watson won't play, and given how bad the backup was before the bye maybe they won't stumble badly enough to lose even if the offense has a harder time than they've had so far this year.

The Browns are going to get blown out regardless of who pays at QB for either team. There is no way we win this game.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I would like to see more of the Saints team that played last week and less of the team that played every other week.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Bad news is the Saints aren't playing the Patriots another 12 times.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Grozz Nuy posted:

But you forget the Browns are bad.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
https://x.com/TomPelissero/status/1711717873918365718?s=20

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Black Sunshine posted:

If they lose it'd be the third time he's lost to McDaniels, Pats lost to him in Denver

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Did this tweet travel from 1999 or something because if not then what the gently caress?

Nodoze posted:

If they lose it'd be the third time he's lost to McDaniels, Pats lost to him in Denver
Holy poo poo, lol

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Oct 10, 2023

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Funny considering Stapp is a Marlins fan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fof40yqaW1U

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

This is a meme at this point but it does seem like there’s a helluva lot of hamstring injuries this season

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Step on down to the who wants Kirk Cousins sweepstakes.

He'd probably be an improvement for Jets, Commanders, Patriots, Steelers, Giants, Packers(? lol), Cardinals, Bucs, Falcons, Panthers.

If any of these teams would do it because of money, draft picks, or realistic shot in the playoffs is another question.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Harlock posted:

He'd probably be an improvement for Jets, Commanders, Patriots, Steelers, Giants, Packers(? lol), Cardinals, Bucs, Falcons, Panthers.
Considering the amount of time it would take Cousins to acclimate to the new offense and his new WRs I disagree with at least half the list. He would die behind the Giants or WFT OLs, and Howell looks like he deserves to continue to get a shot. Cardinals are still supposedly tanking. Based on Bucs fan posting, Baker looks good in TB. Panthers just traded the farm for Bryce, there is no way they give up on him after 4 games for a 35 year old statue who would have no weapons to throw to.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Cavauro posted:

they aren't governed by record either way. no one will ever know

The Vikings exist in a quantum state of fraudulentness, being both fraudulent and not fraudulent at the same time, unless they're actively being measured by a game.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

A lot of injuries this past week it seems like

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Nervous posted:

The Vikings exist in a quantum state of fraudulentness, being both fraudulent and not fraudulent at the same time, unless they're actively being measured by a game.
I appreciate this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Fingers crossed that Detroit's recent success in non 1 PM EST games continues.