Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
And there's going to be two soon, right? IIRC the USS GW is heading in that direction now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Quackles posted:

So I have to ask. Where does that put the US in this?

Stuck in the middle with U(kraine), trying to figure out how to fund all this without a House speaker

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Israel has ordered 1.1 million people to evacuate northern Gaza within 24 hours, a totally realistic and not at all insane proposal

https://apnews.com/article/israel-palestinians-gaza-hamas-war-c8b4fc20e4fd2ef381d5edb7e9e8308c

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Yeah it's hard not to take that as meaning that they explictly plan to bomb the whole thing flat, and gently caress the million or so people who will no doubt still be there

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
yall got more probes than nasa wtf

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Your local sports team, if you absolutely must

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

A.o.D. posted:

Would building this sea port in Gaza make the conflict over there a near pier conflict?

:dadjoke: oh my god

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Yeah, I saw a picture of the vehicle, and the munition hit smack dab in the middle of the symbol on the roof that indicates it's an aid worker vehicle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
That, uh, that sounds like it would lead pretty immediately to Actual War