Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Hamas taking inspiration from Ukr MoD for vehicle claims

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

looks pretty normal tbh

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

You wont BELIEVE what gets placed on this tank!!!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Cant blame them for not standing around to check results ofc.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Grip it and rip it posted:

There is only obe Solid snake and one Big Boss.

qft

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

BUUNNI posted:

So who’s responsible for rebuilding all of Gaza’s infrastructure? The US for supplying the bombs or Israel for using them?

Who’s going to foot the bill to all the families who had women and children killed or wounded?

you, personally

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

lol christ

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Are the types of anti-ship missiles being used in the Red Sea known currently? Id assume C-801s etc but Id think that size thing would damage a ship more than whats been reported.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

drat... profound...

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Stringent posted:

I've been thinking about it, trying to find a silver lining for the genocide going on in Gaza, and I think we can all agree that one good thing to come from all of this is finally informing the world about how terrible the Houthis are. I mean, before they started these recent rounds of attacks on shipping in solidarity with Gaza literally nobody was talking about their horrendous antisemitism or whatever. It's a shame it's taking a genocide to bring this to light, but you really have to be grateful to the true champions of truth and justice that have brought the perfidious Houthi to the forefront of the conversation without being distracted by the actions of Israel and their enabler the United States.

hmmm cringe imo

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

This threadban doesnt seem to be very effective!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

My Spirit Otter posted:

jeez guys, almost like you need to disrupt the enemy's economy during war.

personally, i think attacking civilian supply ships is a bad thing and onpy filthy terrorists would do that. a big country like the us, canada, japan, russia or nazi germany would never sink a civilian suppy ship during a war. thats never happened in the history of shipping, we are experiencing a first.

The virgin "My treats!" :D

The chad "Its economic warfare, also we kill people"

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Stringent posted:

Sounds like carte blanche for Iran to put warheads on foreheads in Tel-Aviv, if they're so inclined.

yeah man totally

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

lol

quote:

(I think he just has a weird posting gimmick)

Dandywalken fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Apr 11, 2024

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Grip it and rip it posted:

Were you alive for the US invasion of Iraq 20 years ago? Did you watch any of that footage?

That, and the Gulf War ~10 years before was a thousand sorties a day/100,000 total versus uh.... 36.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Yeah nobody wants this to happen ofc, its just not comparble to the Yemeni strikes.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Too early to tell imo

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

A series of motorbike couriers ferried the message at speeds that were by all accounts impossible to achieve

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Would be :psyduck: if that Blue Sparrow-based thing was the culprit

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

You guys keep spelling their name wrong, and Türkiye is going to cease all trade with this thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Kith posted:

these are the kinds of thoughts you should keep to yourself, bud