Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

CommieGIR posted:

6,000 bombs. How do you even drop that many on such a small area.

Like are you looking for a how to? Pre-planned fires, overlapping sheafs, target reference points and a couple other ways to do it.

Steezo fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Oct 13, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Kchama posted:

I do think it is kind of weird to purely blame the companies trying to ship freight through the Red Sea and not the people deliberately firing missiles at their ships. It is only a warzone because a different party is choosing to make it a warzone. According to the Houthis, most of these ships shouldn't have any worry at all, but the people killed were completely unrelated to the Gazan genocide.

So like, one time when I was in Iraq some dumbass LT wanted to route our convoys through Route Irish (a black, dangerous route) to save time instead of just going down Tampa (safer but not always green). Everyone and their mother told him to shut the gently caress up and quit advocating for that or he's going to get fragged. So my point is, the dangerous route exists and people are being put at risk because management isn't within stabbing or grenade range of those sailors.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Subjunctive posted:

tripwire food service workers deployed to Gaza

Somewhere a red emergency phone rings. A solemn man answers, hands shaking and turns to his assistant, "they're sending in the Waffle House".

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

Stringent posted:

Again, lots of reporting on it, I'm not in a position to look things up extensively at the moment, so feel free to do your own research on it.

Yeah, don't do this drive by poo poo here.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

pmchem posted:

what an infantile response. i’m coming around to the idea that israel’s ongoing behavior for months now is in part designed to cause biden reelection problems

tom friedman, of all people, had a good op/ed recently describing how pretty much everyone involved in the whole conflict is terrible in different ways

You see they need western ammo because their own quality control is poo poo and it's been well known since the 80's that israeli ammo is hot wet garbage. Kind of like how their troops are also garbage at basic soldier tasks because they're not expecting, or trained to fight, anyone who can fight back. They'll murder the hell out of war correspondents and anyone else with a camera though.