Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
Update on the world's worst he said she said

https://x.com/sarasidnerCNN/status/1712415116363169884?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Don't Ask posted:

e: also I'm kinda surprised by the way some posters here are trying to pin this on Israel. A) There are a lot of credible debunking breakdowns, including multiple angles of the failed rocket and the impact, and B) There are enough terrible things that we did do, no need to go to great lengths for that unfortunately...

The thing that makes me still they might still be responsible is their initial messaging of "we did it" then "we totally didn't do it" to "here's a press conference full of contradictions about how we didn't do it". I realize the initial reports aren't going to be correct but why would you put out obvious lies about something you didn't do?

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

mlmp08 posted:

A social media advisor to PM Netanyahu and member of the IDF (Naftali) initially claimed Israel did the strike justifiably because Hamas operatives were in the hospital.

Then he deleted his tweet within the hour and said someone else did it.

E: if you're asking about contradictions, the IDF used a video from 2022 and also a video time-stamped offset from the attack to say those were the strikes on the hospital. Both of these claims were proven to be untrue. After that, the IDF dropped them as evidence before settling on the latest explanations.

Yeah this is what I was referring to.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
So this was just posted a few minutes ago and now it's been hidden by twitter. Does anyone know if the guy is posting bullshit or wtf is going on here?

https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1716278455677923711?s=20

The images are just text and what I'm assuming is Ramzi Yousef in a prison jumpsuit, nothing awful to view.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
It disgusts me that this is getting traction and not the literal babies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Slotducks posted:

babies just don't change things anymore

see: Sandy Hook

Yeah, sandy made me realize we were never going to change anything with guns.

RE: both now that I'm a parent I can't understand what monsters the people leading for these things are if they have children. I'm incapable of not empathizing with the kids involved in all this poo poo.