Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I come to dunk on Absurd Alhazred, not to praise him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Laughing my rear end off and phone reading today's thread.

Link

original link posted:

Nobody's going to forget what your attitude was towards criticism of the unaccountable bullying coordination subforum. Just because one of their forums enemies turned out to be a dozens-pages-worth saga shithead doesn't make them good.

Oh, and about that question you asked about how dare I stay here if I don't like it, I stay here because despite the lovely management there is a slowly diminishing number of fun communities here. Also there's interesting stuff in the archives.

Most of the issues I've had to deal with with FYAD were hehind the scenes stuff when I was mod, like how the admins either refused to ask them or were not allowed to change their forums title from slurs and other creepy poo poo (their current one isn't really inviting either). I usually stayed away from them, but them repeatedly making GBS threads up threads in the past few years really started to piss me off, including running out a nice mod, and also being part of letting a tankie become an admin. And what I'm seeing now is, well, what I've described, a lovely bullying forum that is now never going to be taken to account for anything they do, which is exactly how admin acted towards them when I was mod. It's one of the things I hoped would change when Lowtax was no longer owner, but considering that Jeffrey just went and apologized to them, nothing is going to change for the better until they maybe piss him off personally.

KirbyKhan has issued a correction as of 01:34 on Oct 11, 2023

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

It rules that every single fyad detractor is eventually outed as a terminally insane freak

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

sometimes I wish I was funny or cool enough to post in fyad but instead I'm cringe

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
the fyad tankie admin

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Ohtori Akio posted:

sounds like he had a troubled life. tragic

They posted in r/relationships a lot iirc that's a pretty miserable life yea

Don't ask me how I know :(

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
:whitewater:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
ok i think we can punch out

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Private Cumshoe posted:

They posted in r/relationships a lot iirc that's a pretty miserable life yea

Don't ask me how I know :(

thanks for the gbs report

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

he became mad because of his experience writing the necronomicon. very tragic, he sought knowledge but only found a tumult of disturbed thoughts

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I sometimes mentally confuse Al Saqr with Absurd Alhazred, and for that I apologize (to Al Saqr)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the fyad tankie admin

pink-red alliance

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

i’m glad he’s dead

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Ohtori Akio posted:

i dont know who that bitch was lol

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

dont care about d&d posters only care about cpsam heroes like mayor dave

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

Bad posts openly are made where good posts ought to suffice, and things have learnt to post cringe that ought to lurk.

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
What, no mention of his creepy activities on AYB? There was a funny compilation of his comments on goonette pages floating around a while back

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

The Top G posted:

What, no mention of his creepy activities on AYB? There was a funny compilation of his comments on goonette pages floating around a while back

Lmao no way (actually that's very easy to believe)

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

The Top G posted:

youve mentioned it so you have to dig it up now. appreciate it

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

The Top G posted:

need to see this

I was going to post earlier that all the loudest critics of tankies are perverts but didn't have any evidence for absurd alhazred

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

V. Illych L. posted:

aa is an israeli physicist who is also a huge neurotic lib. as things have gotten more unhinged in his home country, he's gotten more neurotic. there's a not entirely negligible chance that he knew someone who was at that rave and, because he is posting his raw nerves at all times, he probably read the i/p thread and got very mad

rip

when i read the autoban i thought it was the scandipol poster and was a bit confused since it did not feel like something they would post

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

just like to borrow this memorial thread a sec...

free cumshitter

Thanks!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Bilirubin posted:

free cumshitter

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ohtori Akio posted:

i dont know who that bitch was lol

Same and I'm glad he's dead.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Bilirubin posted:

just like to borrow this memorial thread a sec...

free cumshitter

Thanks!

hard 2 argue w/ this

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Abdul didn't read.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

it's good he didn't live to see all this

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Ohtori Akio posted:

youve mentioned it so you have to dig it up now. appreciate it

I misremembered a bit, it was PYF not AYB

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Lmfao

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

:swoon:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
Upsetting!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

The Top G posted:

Omg

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Top G posted:

Awesome.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Smug Mug
Jul 21, 2011

ooh, someone from the QCS Crew commented on my selfie!!

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022