Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Honky Mao posted:

heard that guy beheaded a baby. too bad hes not around to dispute that

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

ive recieved word from my contacts in the idf that it was upwards of 40 babies

This is true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Laughing my rear end off and phone reading today's thread.

Link

original link posted:

Nobody's going to forget what your attitude was towards criticism of the unaccountable bullying coordination subforum. Just because one of their forums enemies turned out to be a dozens-pages-worth saga shithead doesn't make them good.

Oh, and about that question you asked about how dare I stay here if I don't like it, I stay here because despite the lovely management there is a slowly diminishing number of fun communities here. Also there's interesting stuff in the archives.

Most of the issues I've had to deal with with FYAD were hehind the scenes stuff when I was mod, like how the admins either refused to ask them or were not allowed to change their forums title from slurs and other creepy poo poo (their current one isn't really inviting either). I usually stayed away from them, but them repeatedly making GBS threads up threads in the past few years really started to piss me off, including running out a nice mod, and also being part of letting a tankie become an admin. And what I'm seeing now is, well, what I've described, a lovely bullying forum that is now never going to be taken to account for anything they do, which is exactly how admin acted towards them when I was mod. It's one of the things I hoped would change when Lowtax was no longer owner, but considering that Jeffrey just went and apologized to them, nothing is going to change for the better until they maybe piss him off personally.

KirbyKhan has issued a correction as of 01:34 on Oct 11, 2023

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Lmfao