Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Simplex posted:

I think he's referring to Jack Campbell letting in 4 goals on 16 shots before getting yanked.

And the backup goalie?

.... To shreds, you say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

hmm yes posted:

it's not a cale makar thing, it's because they only see the athletes continuing to do this poo poo

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

rex rabidorum vires posted:

In other extremely interesting news TONIGHT the eastern conference battle of fraudulence continues. Pens/Wings in a must win. Caps/Sabres with everyone wondering which Sabres team shows up. The bad one or the slightly less bad one. Philadelphia takes on a red hot Rangers team...who are 8-2 in their last 10. Don't check who those losses are. Will Philadelphia get off the bus? Will their goaltending stop a beach ball? Or can the Flyers pull the ultimate chaos move and make the Rangers recent losses an all Metro trifecta? The Devils are in action and no one cares. Somehow the most fraudulent of the bunch. Finally, can Montreal continue to provide entertainment against the elite loser point team in the league? Who knows! No matter what something funny will happen.

Habs don't play Boston tonight

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Hi, I'm gonna die today. See schedule and av

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

The Dirty Burger posted:

Who you gonna cheer for when they meet up in round 1

Whoever is behind.

7 games of those two would make for some excellent people watching on the Long Island Railroad.