Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Koopa Kid posted:

Who wants to bet the Leafs don’t score tonight so nobody hears the new song

Maybe they will never score again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

The Beach investigation was in 2021 so even if they had taken a pick, it wouldn't have affected the Bedard draft.

Yes but the team should have been completely dismantled and moved to Fort MacMurray as punishment.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

DJExile posted:

Yeah if you want someone snarkier than the most terminally online political poster you've ever met, with a bonus of being as condescending as possible to women on twitter, R-lam is 100% your guy.

Lambert sucks so much lol

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

The Dirty Burger posted:

https://twitter.com/helenenothelen/status/1724829823753961620?s=46&t=2hVb1vPytx9OUpdE0UPz6Q

Not even 2 months into an 8 year deal, I’m sure this will be the team that can finally make Dubois give a gently caress.

lol. Lmao.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

DuBois is a pissbaby who has whined and half-assed his way through life and been endlessly rewarded for it, it’s almost inspiring.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

mennoknight posted:

my expert opinion is that the Oilers stink like an rear end hole

Yeah it rules

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Nikolaj Ehlers is cool and good and my friend

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Aye Doc posted:

multiple teammates came out and said nice things about Corey perry in the past few days which I don't think they would be doing if he had been laying pipe with a teammate's mom

maybe they hosed his mom too

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Emetic Hustler posted:

I know players returning from hip surgery haven't been successful, but talking about Kane as a washed up players is silly. Dude scored 92 points in 21-22. I hope he shows all the naysayers wrong.

I hope he poo poo his pants on live TV and then keeps making GBS threads them for the rest of his life

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Corey “Motherfucker” Perry

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

The Jets are owned by the richest owner in the league. They're fine.

TNSE has also made enough money to buy up as much of downtown around the arena as they possibly can. Maybe if they stopped absolutely loving everyone on tickets and concessions people would still be packing the place.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

I had a lot of (probably unwarranted) hate for Chevy for awhile there but it was mostly because he wouldn’t shitcan Maurice when he was clearly incapable of doing the job.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

bush league for Perfitti to talk to the media about that. Hartman's trying to do a standup thing by letting the kid know about the business and how things are kept to a reasonable level in the NHL. Perfitti took that act of good will and hung him out to dry. next game should be fun between those two

lol

lmao

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Shocked to discover that hockey players are dumb

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Matthews is at 2.54 while Tavares is 2.56 xGA/60

Do we think Tavares should be in the Selke conversation or that he's even a very good defensive player cause lol

I don’t think about the Leafs at all

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

I’m glad the Jets have avoided having known sex pests on the team by wisely not drafting Canadian players.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

About time these useless cumstains managed to figure it out

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

gently caress that’s brutal

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

I hope everyone claps home every empty netter against the Leafs for the rest of time

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Fuckin Vegas

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

SLC Blands

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Everyday my piracy becomes more and more justified.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Will no one think of the poor Leafs fans???