Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Feels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

:iidx:
I'm down on my daydream
Oh this season feels different somehow, I know
yeaaaah you
:toot:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Go Devils, tomorrow

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

They did it in style

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Colorado Volcanoes

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Pretty solid representation of the UK as a whole

Dim, Dreary, Rundown and hopeless with bad ice

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Surely we could have spread the opening schedule so today wasn't left with these 2 games

lol next tuesday everyone is playing

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Oct 18, 2023

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

RIP to Dach - that's gotta suck being out for a season so early.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Canadians did the insurrection?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Y'all ready for bluezone?

Imagine how psychotic that would be - commentators running with the feeds cutting everytime there's a play crossing into the offensive zone and sticking with it if it's spicy or cutting to another game on whistles.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I just want minimum 4 games a night

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Cus they've gotta talk about Bedard for an hour straight

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I'm gonna call myself snake bit as I get old as gently caress too

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

N:
V: The gently caress Flyers? You're supposed to be dogshit. Sure they slipped a place, but still. If they make the playoffs then holy moly

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

The PP and offensive end is the only thing keeping us above water right now - the goaltending needs to shore the gently caress up instead of allowing 4 to 5 each night. I think Graves actually had a significant influence on the backend lineup as well, but hopefully it'll mesh better as time progresses. Goal is still the huge question mark.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

"we're giving members of the crowd these foam target hats at this archery event, what could possibly go wrong?"

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

gently caress, I hope Hischier is ok and it's just minor/precautionary and not concussion like symptoms

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Once Chiarelli torches the Senators org, Dubas can run his favorite team.

Poor Sens fans, just when Melnyk goes and dies then this

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

The Pens ebbed and flowed into two championship windows and remained a perennial playoff team for 2 decades.

In short, gently caress the Pens. Regression to the mean is a bitch, especially in the Metro.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I just saw the video of that Johnson incident, how the gently caress is that not an intentional kick?

Also Chicago bad, let's stop talking about Bedard

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

If they miss the playoffs by 1 point they will absolutely win the lottery

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

There was probably (see: was) a time when people thought helmets didn't look cool

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

The shrug at the end is :discourse:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Jfresh posted: "Did not have them pegged for powerplay merchant"

Uh... The gently caress did you think was going to be the case?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I'll buy it, Jack Hughes is an elixir after all

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Starsfan posted:

To be fair this Prime Sports drink is probably on the balance of things less harmful to society in general and the consumers in particular than sports gambling is.

lol if you think the two chuds behind PRIME aren't involved in the latter. Just another reason to discredit the Leafs as totally irrelevant in everything

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Scoring a Michigan (or as I call it a Legg) is worth 5 goals now

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

NHL.com needs to learn that when you have two brothers on a team, you need to distinguish who got the Assist
"BUT WE MADE THE LAYOUT FANCY!"

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Sharks have been on this decline ever since they changed jerseys from the cool tealshark

Shut up that SCF didn't happen
Ahem gently caress the Pens, Hope the sharks beat them in their next game

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Sharks are trying to beat out the Sabres for the worst, most embarrassing record post lockout

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Has there been any clear definitive information on both Nico and Jack at this point?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

lmfao Edmonton, that is all.

One day you'll learn that a 2 man team isn't going to be successful. One Day.
In the meantime continue entertaining us with how much you loving blow.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Chad Sexington posted:

Are Jack and Nico still dead?

Yes, but there's thankfully long gaps between games - we don't have a b2b for ages it seems

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Personally I think we should do a league wide Jagr jersey retirement like Gretzky - I can't think of a dude who's probably more deserving of the honour

It won't happen though cus it's gonna take some miracle on ice poo poo to do that again

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

One minute it's "EVERY GAME IS ON TUESDAY"
nekminnit it's "NO GAMES ON TUESDAY"

this is loving dumb

Minnesota are also bad, but terminally

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Jersey Jerseys seem cursed

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I feel this requires repeating at this juncture:
gently caress the Pens

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I think contracting Meier this long was a mistake, gently caress this iteration of the team sucks rear end

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

He is either good or absolute dogshit, there is no middle ground with V-tek. One end of the scale or the other on any given evening, frequency more on the dogshit side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

If the Devils lose to the Jackets again after losing to the Habs... I dfk.