Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

I’m sick as hell so I’m stuck on the couch at home with the boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

And good boys they are.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Heres an older picture of the WORLDS GREATEST KITTY CAT.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

wesleywillis posted:

Heres an older picture of the WORLDS GREATEST KITTY CAT.

NGL, that's a pretty great kitty cat.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

WORLDS GREATEST in fact.

Heres a few recent ones.

The Linux Fairy
Apr 7, 2005

With just some glitter and a wink, your data will be turned into a 40GB looping .gif of penguins fucking.

Peanut has been getting political lately.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

This is Bailey, aka Sweetie Pie, aka Kitty, aka Jerkface

He's very personable and is usually scared of nothing, not even the vacuum cleaner. he is also a jerk.

He sheds like he's paid in freeze dried beef liver bits to do it so he gets shaved twice a year.

Before and after pics :v:

Not too pleased lol

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

He needs a lion cut next time

Meatball tax

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

Behold, Earl: Slayer of Flies.

H1KE
May 7, 2007

Somehow, I don't think they'd approve the franchise...

Get ready, he's about to do something stupid...

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Sometimes, when you stare into the void, the void stares back.

Because nobody has given her a Churu in the past five minutes.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Mod told me to post cats here on Friday.
This is Peter Parker.

:catdrugs: Hotbox

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Sleepy time Spaghetti

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

This is my poopy boy, because he was so full of poop we had to take him to the vet to get meds to get all the poop out this week.

Absolute psychopath/non-euclidian collection of limbs.

And the best cat ever.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Elviscat posted:

This is my poopy boy, because he was so full of poop we had to take him to the vet to get meds to get all the poop out this week.

Oh god, my 15 year old monster had a similar issue.

Basically almost $1K to discover that pennies worth of generic restor-lax and a few monster shits was all he needed.

Here's the turdmonster with a wet chin

Sister doing the sunbeam thing

Both of them doing what cats do best

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

Cozy

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

More of the WORLDS GREATEST KITTY CAT incoming.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

My daughter's calico kitty, Sushi, seen in a rare moment of "not bouncing off the loving walls".

Sweet as can be when she slows down, but also the first one to attack your toes under the blanket completely unprompted.

LimaBiker
Dec 9, 2020

I heard i could get a kitty gang tag? Yes please!

Here's my sweet kitty Mme. Curie inspecting my restauration work on an old ship's radio

The cabinet of which is of course box-shaped, and therefore is a potent cat-attractant

Literally every evening she has to come and sit next to me, at my feet, or on my lap (but only for a few minutes). If i don't put something on the floor to sit on - and instead go sit in my desk chair, she'll get incredibly restless and annoying, until i give in and put some old worn out deck chair cushions on the floor and join her until she falls asleep, and i can go back to doing my own things. But it's worth it, she's very loving. At 22:30 she'll wake up and if i ask her to, she'll get on her feet and walk downstairs to the living room. Or, she'll get up (she does understand what i want perfectly fine) but dramatically flop over and pancake on the floor. So i'll have to scoop her up and carry her downstairs so i can go to bed.

Our other cat is Niko. He's thoroughly weird. Enjoys pets and snuggles but only in extremely specific context and locations. Despite having had him for 15 years now, he'll run away afraid if you gently walk up to him, when he's not in the designated petting spots. I think he might have had some unpleasant experiences with previous owners.
Extendo-Pawz Activate!

The neighborhood cats often take turns guarding my bike. Don't know what this one's called. Before this one, there was a almost completely black, very old one doing this important job. He enjoyed sitting on the buddy seat while i sat next to him, petting him in the sun.
This one only works part time and rotates his shifts with a young and really fluffy black and white one. They don't like each other at all. When the bike is under a cover, sometimes one of them will materialize under the bike and startle another cat casually walking past, blissfully unaware of the security guard hiding under the cover.

Why yes, those are paw prints all over my seat and tank.
I want a nice and shiny Ducati buuuut it would hurt a lot more seeing all the grime and sand appear on a nice glossy red coat, than on my old and somewhat ratty SV.

LimaBiker fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Mar 2, 2024

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Now lets see how long until admins clear the queue......

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

These two are assholes to each other, despite living together for 3 years.

But it sure is cute when they both sit and stare out the windows in adjacent bays.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Not too pleased lol

get owned, nerd

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

WTFBEES
Apr 21, 2005

butt

Oh poo poo we got gang tags. Here's more Beep to celebrate!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

My phone is hosed up so I can't send or receive pictures which is annoying but I somehow managed to move an album of kitty pics from my phone's internal storage to my SD card and then remove the SD card and load that poo poo on my computer. For some reason I'm unable to do that with another album of pics and its driving me crazy.

So heres some more pics of the WORLD'S GREATEST KITTY CAT. Some of them may have been posted already but gently caress it. I love that little kitty.

This is my new favorite pic of her. She's so cute :3:

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Wife: I want to buy a cat bed so they have somewhere else to lay
Me: They lay wherever the hell they want, what do they need a cat bed for
Wednesday:

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Cat likes MInecraft. Mostly because she learned years ago that humans will be sitting there for a while and will give pattes.

(Going the way back to 2012 when I was playing while waiting for servers to do their thing so I could keep doing DR at 3am)

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I've created a monster lol, he wants to go for walks all the time now gently caress me :v:

LimaBiker
Dec 9, 2020

'Now push my stroller, peasant!'

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
That sounds like so much fun.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Applebees Appetizer posted:

I've created a monster lol, he wants to go for walks all the time now gently caress me :v:

So why the gently caress are you posting and not strolling?

I've seen one lady around my neighbourhood with a cat on a leash, its so cute.
I want to go up and pet the leash kitty but never do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Last summer I was going do a walk, and at a path intersection near my local playground, I came across a white cat meowing away, looking for attention. Oh, are you lost? There's a tag. Crouch down, and she comes right over, gets pets, meowing away. I have a look at her tag, and there's a number on the back. As I'm reaching for my phone, I hear a lady coming up behind me "Oh look, he's going to call." And just at that moment, a nice couple of ladies walk up and say "HI, she's ours. She just likes to meet people when we're out on our walks."

It was such a sweet interaction. Friendly little kitty thinks she's a dog.