Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Dogs only allowed if there is a cat present in the photo, otherwise start a fuckin dog thread.

Other forums have their own cat threads, why the gently caress doesn't AI? Well it does now.

All y'all cats in AI now have a place to post your cats.
I don't own any cats myself, but I have a bunch of cats around me, so I can live vicariously through other people's cats.

Now, I'm not trying to start this thread off on a downer, but I gotta pour out a bag of catnip for the departed. Those that have gone to the great counter full of breakable poo poo to knock on to the floor in the sky.

First off is Chong, she was my brother's kitty. She was dope as hell. She used to play fetch with us, and hang out when we were drinking beer, and she'd wait by the door for my brother to get home from work. She lived to a ripe old age of 18 or so. She was a good kitty.

Next is Pippin. She belonged to my friend and her mom. Their old cat had just died a month or two before and pippin just started showing up around then so they would feed her. One time my friend was out having a smoke on the porch and Pippin showed up. She jumped up in to her lap and took a nap. All of a sudden they had a new cat. Supposedly a few weeks later, they were out on the porch hanging out and a family, walked by the house and one of them was all like "hey, thats our cat". They kept walking. Never heard anything more about it. Pippin was an old kitty when she died too. Probably 16 or 17 or so.

She was pretty dignified and lady like. I only saw her doing some rear end in a top hat poo poo one time. It was hilarious (or so I like to think), we were out on the porch and Pippin was beside the house next door and there was a mouse climbing up the bricks on the neighbor's house. She sat there watching the mouse climb up some bricks, then she would knock it off the wall. Then it would climb up the bricks again, and she would knock it off the wall again. Then it would climb back up the wall and....... After a little bit my friend went over and scolded her and she came back to the porch and went inside. That MF was a purring machine too. You'd just look at her the right way and she'd start purring.

Now we have the last and most recent of the departed. Jiggs. He was a good kitty. He had Kidney problems and so he didn't live as long, but he was probably 12 or 13 years old when he died. Good mouser he was. My dad had a mouse in the garage and he let Jiggs out there to get him. That MF got that mouse in like 10 minutes. When he wasn't killing mice, which was most of the time there was a stuffed alligator that my parents had that would frequently be found in the living room. Every night just about, my dad would be in the back room watching tv and he'd hear a commotion out in the hall. Jiggs would be meowing up a storm and come trotting in to the back room with that stuffed Alligator and drop in at my dad's feet still meowing away and my dad would praise him and congratulate him for being such a good killer and keeping the house safe from that dangerous alligator and then give him pets and scratches. When my parents first got him, and I'd come to visit, sometimes I'd wake up to Jiggs prowling around on my bed at night and if I wiggled my feet, he'd pounce on them.

Now on to a happier note, here is Sunshine. He's a good kitty. The very definition of a scaredy cat, if you look at him the wrong way he gets scared and takes off just about. Supposedly thats a trait of his breed but he also used to pounce on my feet at night when he was a kitten. Anywho he's a very shy but still a good kitty.

This is Little Girl, when my parents got her she hid all the time but would come out at night. I fell asleep on their couch one time and she woke the poo poo out of me in the middle of the night, she was like shoving her face in to my arm pits and meowing and poo poo. These days she's kind of a stuck up bitch a good kitty and somewhat of a diva.

KITTENS!!!!!! Well, they're not so kitten like anymore, but here we have Chico and Chica. They're brother and sister and are constantly loving with each other.
Like kittens do I guess. Chico is the black and white and Chica is the white and grey/orange/whatever the gently caress colour.

Chico is attacking the poo poo out of my foot, while Chica has his back.

Basket kitty!

Chico is on :catdrugs: the thing he has in his paws is a catnip toy

Kitten on kitten violence

C'mon yo! Everyones doing this catnip stuff, you should try it.

Saving the best for last this is without a doubt the WORLD'S GREATEST KITTY CAT. Allie.
She's an old girl these days, but we're not sure how old exactly. My friend's mom found her in a parking garage. She was feral we think. But she's still a good kitty. My favorite kitty. When they first found here and brought her home, they kept her separate from Pippin because she was pretty wild and they didn't know if she'd attack Pippin or something and they wanted to get her shots etc first. So what they did is during the day they kept her in a bedroom (with water and food obviously) and Pippin would roam the house. Then at night Pippin would go in the bedroom and Allie could roam around. Well I felt bad hearing her meowing away in the bedroom so I went out and got her a couple toys. One of them was just a stick with some string, and at the end of the string was some feathers and a little bell. I went in the room and started flipping the stick around and she went crazy. She fuckin loved that poo poo!!
A few weeks after that I was laying on the couch in her living room and the toy (for whatever reason I don't remember) was in the basement and Allie was out roaming the house. I heard the little bell jingling around and figured she was playing with it in the basement. I didn't pay much attention to it, but after a little while the jingling stopped. At some point I sat up and looked over. There was Allie sitting there politely waiting, looking sad with her toy sitting beside her waiting for me to play with her. She'd carried it up the stairs from the basement and then sat patiently waiting for me to notice her and play :3:

Post your kitties!

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Oct 15, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Those are some nice fuckin kitties you've got there goons.

As it is Sunday, and there is a new week upon us, I declare this to be BOX KITTY week!

Post kitties in boxes.

Here are some (pretty old and blurry) pics of the WORLD'S GREATEST KITTY CAT in boxes.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Tomorrow is Halloween, so post up ya black kitties.

One or two of these might be repeats.

First off is Jiggs, a black kitty who appropriately enough is now a ghost :(

Here he is sampling some :catdrugs:

Keeping my dad's laptop warm

Heres him and Sunshine hanging out in the kitchen probably waiting for some treats or some poo poo

Now a blurry shot of sunshine being scary showing them teeth of his.

Random blurry shot of Sunshine just being Sunshine

SPOOKY GLOWING EYES!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I was going through a bunch of old pics and found these from 2008 when my family rented a cottage on Baptiste lake near Bancroft Ont.
Random orange cottage kitty:

Here he or she is hanging out in my brother's car.

Now just chillin'.

The same kitty when we rented at the place again in 2010, came in the cottage to visit a couple times and to warm up on the plaid couch by the wood stove.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I have kittens!!

Except they're not really kittens anymore.

Still cute though.

Here they are in no particular order.

Chico likes doing battle with my foot.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

World's greatest kitty cat sixxer plz.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Here are some kitty pics I got when I was home for a few days.

Chica chillin' on my dad's bed.

Chico being a box kitty.

Chico just sitting on a chair, or is he in kitty jail?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Heres an older picture of the WORLDS GREATEST KITTY CAT.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

WORLDS GREATEST in fact.

Heres a few recent ones.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

More of the WORLDS GREATEST KITTY CAT incoming.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

My phone is hosed up so I can't send or receive pictures which is annoying but I somehow managed to move an album of kitty pics from my phone's internal storage to my SD card and then remove the SD card and load that poo poo on my computer. For some reason I'm unable to do that with another album of pics and its driving me crazy.

So heres some more pics of the WORLD'S GREATEST KITTY CAT. Some of them may have been posted already but gently caress it. I love that little kitty.

This is my new favorite pic of her. She's so cute :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Applebees Appetizer posted:

I've created a monster lol, he wants to go for walks all the time now gently caress me :v:

So why the gently caress are you posting and not strolling?

I've seen one lady around my neighbourhood with a cat on a leash, its so cute.
I want to go up and pet the leash kitty but never do.