Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LimaBiker
Dec 9, 2020

I heard i could get a kitty gang tag? Yes please!

Here's my sweet kitty Mme. Curie inspecting my restauration work on an old ship's radio

The cabinet of which is of course box-shaped, and therefore is a potent cat-attractant

Literally every evening she has to come and sit next to me, at my feet, or on my lap (but only for a few minutes). If i don't put something on the floor to sit on - and instead go sit in my desk chair, she'll get incredibly restless and annoying, until i give in and put some old worn out deck chair cushions on the floor and join her until she falls asleep, and i can go back to doing my own things. But it's worth it, she's very loving. At 22:30 she'll wake up and if i ask her to, she'll get on her feet and walk downstairs to the living room. Or, she'll get up (she does understand what i want perfectly fine) but dramatically flop over and pancake on the floor. So i'll have to scoop her up and carry her downstairs so i can go to bed.

Our other cat is Niko. He's thoroughly weird. Enjoys pets and snuggles but only in extremely specific context and locations. Despite having had him for 15 years now, he'll run away afraid if you gently walk up to him, when he's not in the designated petting spots. I think he might have had some unpleasant experiences with previous owners.
Extendo-Pawz Activate!

The neighborhood cats often take turns guarding my bike. Don't know what this one's called. Before this one, there was a almost completely black, very old one doing this important job. He enjoyed sitting on the buddy seat while i sat next to him, petting him in the sun.
This one only works part time and rotates his shifts with a young and really fluffy black and white one. They don't like each other at all. When the bike is under a cover, sometimes one of them will materialize under the bike and startle another cat casually walking past, blissfully unaware of the security guard hiding under the cover.

Why yes, those are paw prints all over my seat and tank.
I want a nice and shiny Ducati buuuut it would hurt a lot more seeing all the grime and sand appear on a nice glossy red coat, than on my old and somewhat ratty SV.

LimaBiker fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Mar 2, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LimaBiker
Dec 9, 2020

'Now push my stroller, peasant!'