Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Too lazy to do an All Cats Are Beautiful effort post, so we'll just do Wednesday.

I wasn't even looking for another cat but when hitting Petsmart for some supplies last year, this little nugget instantly started playing with me through the window and I couldn't help myself.

I've never had a cat that sploots out quite like this.

Or one that will jump in your lap and barrel roll to get belly rubs.

Perching on warm things seems normal, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

I'll take a Wednesday-in-a-bucket sixxer.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Sometimes, when you stare into the void, the void stares back.

Because nobody has given her a Churu in the past five minutes.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

My daughter's calico kitty, Sushi, seen in a rare moment of "not bouncing off the loving walls".

Sweet as can be when she slows down, but also the first one to attack your toes under the blanket completely unprompted.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Wife: I want to buy a cat bed so they have somewhere else to lay
Me: They lay wherever the hell they want, what do they need a cat bed for
Wednesday: