Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

I'm horribly allergic to cats but I'm a cat person, I used to have a cat. This is me at 16 with a kitty my sister got me for my birthday. I named her Fritz. I didn't know there was an adult themed cartoon cat named Fritz at the time.

She grew up to be the prettiest cat:

Fritz went in to heat really really hard one year so we got her spayed and she hated us for the rest of her life. She was the crankiest kitty who was either super pretty or actively fighting you. She was like the darth maul of cats, just seething with rage at all times. It made me sad but I loved her anyway.

Once I learned what it was to never live with cats and not feel like you have a head cold 24/7 I swore off them. Now as an adult I only get my catte action vicariously, so meet my best friend's cat Tolouse. Just look at this handsome lad:

He is the friendliest. Always looking for love and down for a hello headbutt. Here he is getting skritches from dad.

He has a dog brother as well, meet Indy. I've never seen a cat and dog get along this well.

Also randomidiot I never really believed you about shoulder cats, but there's now one marauding my back yard hoping I feed it so it can adopt me someday. My neighbor's kid says it's his cat but the thing lives in my back yard now. It will climb you without asking and camp out on your shoulders. If I weren't so allergic I would steal her. She's the most gorgeous orange/black on white calico. Also most fearless cat I've ever seen, it actively wants in to my house. I trapped it in my garage one day because it just went in there to explore while I was backing out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

And good boys they are.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)