Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

My 2 assholes, both now 16 years old in a couple months.

Ginger

Busy being a cat buy laying down on something that is different than what is usually there.

and big brother Cooper

Busy being a cat by... sleeping in box/basket.

Cooper has had a miraculous change over the past 2 months. We seriously thought we might be getting to the end with him and need to put him down in the near future but we got him this 1 per month arthritis injection and holy crap, it's like the clock wound back 10 years.

He no longer has any litterbox issues (after almost a year of problems), now has the zoomies and eats, and shits, like a horse again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Elviscat posted:

This is my poopy boy, because he was so full of poop we had to take him to the vet to get meds to get all the poop out this week.

Oh god, my 15 year old monster had a similar issue.

Basically almost $1K to discover that pennies worth of generic restor-lax and a few monster shits was all he needed.

Here's the turdmonster with a wet chin

Sister doing the sunbeam thing

Both of them doing what cats do best