Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

speng31b posted:

very well .....your thread has been restored to its original state

mad as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

i painted two warhammer figurines when i was like 14, they were the angry little medieval rat guys

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

free stephenthinkpad

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

wolfs posted:

free stephenthinkpad

make your own thread

speng31b
May 8, 2010

wolfs posted:

free stephenthinkpad

no

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

make it in SAD

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

lumpentroll posted:

mad as gently caress

the Al-Saqr Martyr's Brigade is currently accepting applications

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

filled one out for you

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

mad as gently caress

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
hes crying right now

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
its not even the original title. a pathetic showing

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Ohtori Akio posted:

hes crying right now

"But doctor, I am The Great Spengliacci!"

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
shut the gently caress up, not playful ribbing, not posting in good fun, ive never enjoyed a filthy hans post and you poo poo up every thread you enter

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Ohtori Akio posted:

shut the gently caress up, not playful ribbing, not posting in good fun, ive never enjoyed a filthy hans post and you poo poo up every thread you enter

can't win 'em all, I guess

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
we could really use al saqr right now

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
though i didn't know him well we posted in some of teh same threads and he didn't call me names so gosh darnit al saqr is ok in my book and it brings a tear to my eye thinking about him

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
shame he plays the bad version of warhammer though

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
teh official al saqr memorial thread

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

teh offensive

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Lpzie posted:

teh offensive

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Lpzie posted:

teh offensive

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Lpzie posted:

teh offensive

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lpzie posted:

teh offensive

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

BULBASAUR posted:

shame he plays the bad version of warhammer though

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Lpzie posted:

teh offensive

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

bump

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Lpzie posted:

teh offensive

speng31b
May 8, 2010

opened up this thread and remembered filthy hans used to exist...rip

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
So which little D&Dickhead reported his post

speng31b
May 8, 2010

killed before he even had his name changed to filthy glans - pathetic

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

let his rear end out!

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
al saqr you retard lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

speng31b posted:

opened up this thread and remembered filthy hans used to exist...rip

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Ohtori Akio posted:

al saqr you retard lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Lpzie posted:

teh offensive

lol again

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lol

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

paul_soccer12 posted:

Far too long

I thought Paul and Al Saqr were beefing but they were friends all along?

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
he will return

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
he will get permabanned if he doesnt clean up his act