Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

The first big show I went to was the 2007 Armageddon PPV in Pittsburgh. There was a family in front of us, both kids dressed up like the Undertaker, and the mom kept drinking beer after beer from pretty much the first minute of the show. My dad goes "get ready for this to go bad" and about half an hour later she puked all over herself and the people in front of her. Security asked her to leave and the dad and kids stayed behind for the rest of the show. I would love to know how things went for that family.

I was at the 2014 Royal Rumble, which is the one that Batista won to a chorus of boos. My interest in wrestling was definitely waning at the time, but I was 100% confident that Daniel Bryan was winning the Rumble and going to Mania. So was 99% of that audience. When Rey Mysterio came out at #30 the boos were insane, I have never experienced anything even on that level. And it just continued on and on and on until Batista was eventually crowned the winner. As we were leaving the show people were still booing, a pretty big group of people started chanting "we want refunds", and in the parking garage people had rolled down their windows and started chanting "BULLSHIT" as we slowly made our way out.

But probably my favorite show was the 4th episode of Dynamite, also from Pittsburgh. This was the famous "not the drat dippin' dots" call from JR. The show was great but when we left we walked past that section where the brawl had taken place. They'd put up a wet floor sign and people were taking selfies with it, sadly the dippin' dots cart was MIA or else I would have grabbed a photo with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I was at the WWE Raw Christmas episode where Mick Foley played Santa Claus and got hit by a car. I know this is pretty famous as a bad episode of Raw, but it was like a loving fever dream to be there when they taped it.

This was a 3 hour long show, and it was taped a week before Christmas. And, here's the thing, none of us saw any of the backstage segments with Santa Claus recovering from the car accident. We saw Santa get hit by a car, disappear for 3 hours, and then just show up at the end of the show and help Cena.

So why was this fun? Because when Santa got hit this little kid in front of me SCREAMED "OH JESUS NO" and his Mom had to spend the next 10 minutes or so calming him down, convincing him Santa wasn't dead and that he was definitely going to pop up again any minute. By the middle of a David Otunga match (I told you this was a bad episode) this kid was getting real antsy and you could tell he did not care about the show at all. The penultimate match was a big 12 man tag clusterfuck and the kid was 100% disconnected. It'd been a long, boring, slog of a show and there was no sign of Santa. The main event happens, Santa Mick Foley pops up again to help Cena, but it was too little, too late. The mom's like "Look it's Santa!" and the kid very angrily said "OKAY!?".

My brother and I could not stop laughing at this and kept quoting it during that Christmas season. I hope that kid had a much better Christmas and was not forced to re-watch that episode on Christmas Eve.