Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
As a professional computer guy I loving hate computers and most other computer guys more than anything on Earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

Doc Fission posted:

thread is starting to feel like a lot of people pointing a gun at the computer right now. To that I say, DO NOT SHOOT MY POSTS
When I say I hate computers, it's not about the hardware, which is usually pretty cool. I'm saying I hate computers as an idea, like basically the entire industry is full of poo poo and run by grifters who murdered the world dream of tomorrow

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

Knormal posted:

So first we'll need to start by compiling a list of all the books ever written. I'll get the ball rolling:

1. Epic of Gilgamesh - Unknown

Okay, now that I've got that started who wants to take this over from here?
Hi Knormal

Can you provide ETA for your book compiling?

We are blocked from delivering any work for this quarter until you find RCA and books is compiled

I will make a work session to get an update on the compile list on Friday afternoon

Please let us know as soon as possible.