Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this
Bought a car this week. Transfer of ownership, rereg to my name was to be today. Seller forgot some technicality so it couldnt processed. He'll do it tomorrow.

Car is doomed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

:thanks: op

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Resting easy now that I know the full situation. Thank you op.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

what's the significance of friday the 13th op?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Imagine if Jason went on a killing spree because he got extremely mad about being ripped off from a bad car deal

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

EorayMel posted:

Imagine if Jason went on a killing spree because he got extremely mad about being ripped off from a bad car deal

How do we know that's not the reason?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
looks like youve read the calendar successfully op :thanks:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Are you buying this car to give to two girls and expect us to pay for it?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

stuck at work day dreaming about jason vorhees violently mutilating my living body until im dead so i can retire. Just Friday the 13th things!

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved
It’s Thursday the 12th, op

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Triikan posted:

wtf

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Triikan posted:

Not in Tokyo it's not :japan:

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

was Friday the 13th spooky before the movie or just the day it all went down at crystal lake? what about saturday the 14th? really makes you think

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

EorayMel posted:

That’s why Chucky did it. The loving APR on that Toyota Tundra of his smdh

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

The pvp video game was pretty fun when it first came out. You could attack other campers or work together to just beat the crap outta jason. One game I was in consisted of a small fighting tournament among the campers inside a little cabin while Jason just watched outside through a window.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jason's Mom did it

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

That’s why Chucky did it. The loving APR on that Toyota Tundra of his smdh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loWfjHzQ0F4

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Did they ever make a good Friday the 13th movie?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
What sort of car is it? Maybe there's a silver lining here.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Extra Large Marge posted:

The Corey Feldman one kicks rear end - The Final Chapter

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The one in space was pretty hilarious.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i ain't afraid of no day

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

It's nice to see a proper Friday in October being the 13th. And not just any old insignificant Friday being a 13th. Nothing supernatural about those ones.

Bingo_Bango
Oct 11, 2023

yes, all of them except for the first one. that one is boring as poo poo

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Bingo_Bango posted:

I saw the 3rd one in the theater in 3D. It was underwhelming.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
I hosed my car up after running over a mattress on purpose so it was time to get a new car. I travelled 7 miles by foot to the nearest dealership and walked my rear end up to the counter and asked for their best deal. They took one look at me and my untied shoes with the big toe sticking out and my busted rear end top hat with a big red patch stitched onto it and knew that I was full of poo poo instantly, that I was not to be taken seriously as a customer. But it seemed that they were still willing to hook me up, and I trusted them because the guys that worke d there were all jocks like I am, and if youire a nerd then that's just something youll never understand. They blindfolded me and drove me someplace for 20 minutes, then told me to get the gently caress out of the car. They coaxed me deep into a wooded area by jabbing me with a spike even though I was fine to just keep walking without the spike. They took off my blindfold and I saw the worst car I could have possibly imagined., It was all hosed up, there were no windows, it smelled like poison, and it was covered in pictures of mutilated fetuses because it was once used at abortion protests or something. But other than all that it was pretty good. The dealers made me sign some papers and cut off one of my ears and I was good to go. I thrusted my feet through the floor of the vehicle and started her up by running my legs like fred flintstone. It was instantly clear to me that I had been fooled into purchasing a loving caveman's car but that was not about to stop me from getting to my various destinations in my day to day. The car also played some horrible Mexicano music that I never figured out how to turn off because it used to be a taco truck before it was used to torment abortion enjoyers, which explained the big vats of boiling hot oil spilling all over the place as I drove around. I was only on the road for 10 seconds before getting hollered at. A very small man wearing nothing but denim overalls was trying to get my attention. "Your car sucks and I'm going to kick your rear end until you get a better one". wel;l, now I gotta pull over into this bobs discount furniture parking lot and get my rear end kicked by this guy, I guess. Just then, it occurred to me that I had planned a romantic arrangement in that very same parking lot, at the exact same time as the rear end kicking. Now, I know this sounds like one of those fun, classic premises, like a wacky situation you d see on a sitcom, or some harebrained PG 13 comedy movie. But the actual events were very sad. I told the man to hurry up and kick my rear end so I could lose the fight as quickly as possible and get to my date. I promised not to fight back, and he took that opportunity to punch the weakest part of my head (the mouoth) as many times as he could until he got bored and left. All my teeth were hosed and I had a big amount of blood coming out of my jowls. I saw my wife in the parking lot and she asked what happened and I said shut the gently caress up but there's no way she could understand the words I was saying in that state. I slumped against a curb and let her attempt to jack off my limp penis while I layed there like a sack of poo poo with my gaping maw oozing all over. the next day I ejected that drat car into a reservoir

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

sofokles posted:

Bought a car this week. Transfer of ownership, rereg to my name was to be today. Seller forgot some technicality so it couldnt processed. He'll do it tomorrow.

Car is doomed.

RIP

Bingo_Bango
Oct 11, 2023

redshirt posted:

I saw the 3rd one in the theater in 3D. It was underwhelming.

what part was underwhelming? the 3D or the movie?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

EorayMel posted:

I'm not going to imagine that. screw you

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Cubone posted:

I'm not going to imagine that. screw you

the mind is a beautiful and powerful tool.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I'mm gonna imagine a hot dog. stupid bitch. making the hotdog bigger and smaller now and spinning it on three axes simultaneously. gently caress you

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I liked “say cheese and…DIE!” better

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Cubone posted:

I'mm gonna imagine a hot dog. stupid bitch. making the hotdog bigger and smaller now and spinning it on three axes simultaneously. gently caress you

the renaissance of imagination is now

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
OP this is how you get a Christine situation on your hands. I advise you to jump into quicksand, which is how they kill the car (Christine?) in the hit film or book srries.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Cubone posted:

I pictured this perfectly in my minds eye. Was beautiful.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Bingo_Bango posted:

I think you mean the 5th one. The first one is amazing.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

There's people that don't like the forst one? What.
It's good; maybe not amazing, but good. Definitely not the best of the era.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Here’s to the shitters of the world 1979, OP

*drinks beer while listening to ‘50s rock ‘n’ roll*

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Philthy posted:

I think you mean the 5th one. The first one is amazing.

The 5th one redeems itself a bit by having by far the best nudity (and beefcake version of Tommy Jarvis).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this
Don't try this tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wof0xPUmW38

sofokles fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Oct 12, 2023